Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: thing that make me laugh

Default Re: thing that make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    i had already been told the guy who was doing the lawns had gone out of business so i wasn't expecting much when i did the quote and fitted in doing it when i was driving past the house so only cost me maybe 10 minutes in time and 10 cents in petrol
    Plus if its a real estate agent, time and stamp to invoice (unless you email), than most real estates take for ever to pay, cost of any fees to your bank.

Very Helpful Member

i emailed the quote
    as for payment i send invoices to this estate agent pretty much every week anyway so just another one in the envelope,actual payment after i post the invoice is usually be anything between 1 day and 4 weeks depending when they get the invoice in regards to rental payment coming in. i don't run my business in a way that I'm relying on payments by a certain day and factor their payment times into my pricing
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

my daughter telling me that she has just realised that the Asian customer that keeps trying to hit on her at work is actually two different guys
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

my son tells me that when you approach a girl and she looks at you and says i have a boyfriend the correct response is to look at her and say i have a maths exam when she looks at you like you're stupid and says what? you reply i thought we were doing a list of things you can cheat on

Hahaha,no wonder no one wants to quote it

"[ This job was posted last week, but the customer wasn't satisfied with the quotes so is trying again. - Customer Support ] Hi. I am looking for someone who is able to maintain my garden. I need lawn mowing, de-weeding, and clean up in three weeks. Please only quote if you are charging around $30/hr. Please call me if you are interested and able to help me out. Thanks!"
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    Hahaha,no wonder no one wants to quote it

"[ This job was posted last week, but the customer wasn't satisfied with the quotes so is trying again. - Customer Support ] Hi. I am looking for someone who is able to maintain my garden. I need lawn mowing, de-weeding, and clean up in three weeks. Please only quote if you are charging around $30/hr. Please call me if you are interested and able to help me out. Thanks!"
    $30p/h no problem but please note i only work for 20 minutes in that hour

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/toowo...ts-/1020495062

Sadly not a laugh for the owners.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Had a customer txt me with an urgent request today. Terrified of birds and there is a pair nesting in my roller door. Can you come and remove them?

Got there about 5.30 tonight and looking down the inner drum there is evidence of birds (they have built a nest there before) but looks like they changed their minds this time thankfully. The inner drum spins as the door goes up and down so I could think of better places to build a nest.

Paul Gallen giving Nate Miles a flogging and still couldn't knock a qld'er down.

there...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil&family View Post
    Paul Gallen giving Nate Miles a flogging and still couldn't knock a qld'er down.

Case that fast and furouse 6 is out you have young bucks rolling around in there holdens and fords get a Chevrolet if you wanna show of for real....On the loud speaker ITS VIN DIESEL lol.... half the time people dont get where the sound came from so I look around in amzement also lol.
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Some of these could apply to us - the rest are just funny.

http://www.men-know-why.com/a-typica...e-gif-edition/

Doing a body corp yesterday, when one of the residents who I have occasionaly done the lawn for comes out and asks me to do it again. Last time I did it took me over 2 months to get paid, after they promised to deposit in my bank account on several occasions
    Him - can you do my lawn
    Me - Me sure, but its gone up by $10.00
    Him - Thats ok
    Me - And I want to be paid first
    Him - Dont have cash can you give me your bank account details
    Me - I just laugh and walk off, dont think he saw the funny side

Found on Service seeking

Details

We need approx a trailer load of garden clippings to be disposed.
    I'm looking for a rubbish removalist or a handyman who can remove it from our property.
    Our budget is $50.
    If you can help will you call me ASAP. Thanks.

Sorry but the tip fee alone will be $50.00

I was down in Canberra last week visiting friends, we took the kids to questacon for the day, when we returned to our car the rear passenger window had been smashed.

I thought we had been robbed but couldn't believe my luck to find my ipad was still wedged in between the front seat and console and my camera was still in the glove box.I thought it must of been an accident then my wife pointed out the laptop bag was missing from the back seat.

Inside the laptop bag was an assortment of children's coloring in books and pencils

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast