Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: thing that make me laugh

Default Re: thing that make me laugh

Does "daughter' mean something else in the USA?

http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/stump-rem...ghter-aurora-2

AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Very good, I'm into #2.....
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post

Bloody hilarious
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Coming soon McDelivery!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next it'll be McMowin with Mcwhipper.Mcdelivery.jpg

both maccas and KFC deliver in NZ, or did the 12-18 mths I lived there ...only thing I miss about the place lol
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

MCD deliver in Bali, not that we ever get that over there when there are so many great places to eat, cheaper than MCD as well lol
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Doing a job in Paky opposite a school, one side of road is no standing, other side is available for parking. Busily doing my job as parents start rolling up for pickups. I take up 2 spaces with my truck and trailer, but thats fine heaps of room for the parents to park further down the road.

one mother comes up to me and says I shouldnt be parked here as it is for "mothers" only..

I point out there is no sign saying "mothers only", and that I am actually a parent (not at this school, lol). She is insistent that it is for "mothers" only.

Anyhow I finish the job, and just to annoy her some more I just sit and wait till all of the "mothers" have started to go.

Legend you mother!!!!...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1 View Post
    Doing a job in Paky opposite a school, one side of road is no standing, other side is available for parking. Busily doing my job as parents start rolling up for pickups. I take up 2 spaces with my truck and trailer, but thats fine heaps of room for the parents to park further down the road.

one mother comes up to me and says I shouldnt be parked here as it is for "mothers" only..

I point out there is no sign saying "mothers only", and that I am actually a parent (not at this school, lol). She is insistent that it is for "mothers" only.

Anyhow I finish the job, and just to annoy her some more I just sit and wait till all of the "mothers" have started to go.

I've always thought 'thing that make me laugh' was pretty funny

I know we're a bit backward in S.A, But you have to laugh.
    Our State Government has announced a big increase in The Emergency Services Levy.

Caroline Grantskalns from the Association of Independent Schools said members were facing massive increases in the levy that had come without warning.

"I'm receiving information from schools whose bills have gone up by 400 to 500 per cent," Ms Grantskalns said.

South Australian Treasurer Tom Koutsantonis said the big increases were regrettable, but unavoidable, after federal budget cuts to health and education services.

So we are going to tax the hell out of schools, to pay for the shortfall in Federal Government funding for schools, so we can provide our current level of funding to our schools.

I was in the repair shop the other day and a Jims guy came in. He started complaining the the chain he bought the day before was crap and wouldn't cut anything. The bloke behind the counter took a look and said it wouldn't, you've put the chain on the wrong way round. Jim then made a hasty retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by ma1green View Post
    I was in the repair shop the other day and a Jims guy came in. He started complaining the the chain he bought the day before was crap and wouldn't cut anything. The bloke behind the counter took a look and said it wouldn't, you've put the chain on the wrong way round. Jim then made a hasty retreat.
    love it , had a similar situation a gardener was working next door to my job i was doing and he said my chainy is blunt can i borrow yours ...said nooooooo and noticed his was on the wrong way,i said just keep cutting mate you have a tough tree stump there lol

water board truck parked out the front, changing my water meter. Finished, jumped in the truck and as they drove off, brought down a 40' branch off a gumtree opposite me

20140908_153543.jpg

20140908_153617.jpg

something else that makes me v happy is the first sunny day in 3 weeks - earned more today than I have in over a fortnight
    Attached Images Attached Images

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Spring is only a week old and already I have to laugh at the amount of "seasonal lawnies" out there. Tools thrown in the back of family wagons, no PPE, not catching or edging all with the old bunnings specials.
    I hope some of them survive and make a name for themselves, as I have and continue to try and do. But it gets me every time, how many of them pop up come spring time then disappear when hard times hit(summer).

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast