Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: thing that make me laugh

Default Re: thing that make me laugh

MAtts are great people... There are some exceptions tho
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

I can think of one or two exceptions lol
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

Like Matty or Mattsta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mow And Go View Post
    I can think of one or two exceptions lol
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Yep ...that's it

Just a bit of mutual Matsurbation

Jealous? Lol 141414

My bloody dog thinks she is a chippie. I am building a garden arch. Got the front face of it laying flat and squaring it up. Akira is sitting there watching me.
    I play around with it a bit and am slowly knocking into square. Just about got it and she reaches over with her paw and pulls it around a bit.

There ya go Dad. I am a helping. I am . I am. Did I do good.

I didnt have the heart to tell her she was a couple mills off but at least she tried and made me laugh.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Got a call today for a quote , which area are you in yada yada yada? If you give me the cheapest quote you will get the job as a regular! Ha Ha did you get my number from the net? Yes . Well you better keep looking because I wont get the job. Oh ....ok thanks . Good bye.

Glad she told me that on the phone cause if I'd have wasted my time turning up at the job to quote this would have been in the grumpy thread!

Walked past a couple of places today that are done by so called contractors, had to laugh at the way the edges were done. Really if you don't know what you are doing you shouldn't be in the game. It amazes me what some people put up with

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    Got a call today for a quote , which area are you in yada yada yada? If you give me the cheapest quote you will get the job as a regular! Ha Ha did you get my number from the net? Yes . Well you better keep looking because I wont get the job. Oh ....ok thanks . Good bye.

Glad she told me that on the phone cause if I'd have wasted my time turning up at the job to quote this would have been in the grumpy thread!
    Good One Glenn, didn't you feel good when you finished talking to her. That how my 2015 path is heading this year, take no crap or least react to it.
    Cheers Garry

Saw a bloke in his underwear(that's literally all he had on), using an edger and then mowing the nature strip.

Quote Originally Posted by brett73 View Post
    Saw a bloke in his underwear(that's literally all he had on), using an edger and then mowing the nature strip.
    Was it hot enough in melb to get a sunburn?? What a wanker wearing no next to no gear.

When I was a store mgr for Coles running one of their bigger units. We had a fully naked bloke walk in at 1.00am and go to the smoke kiosk and ask for a certain cigarette. He reached for his wallet expecting it to be in his back pocket and it wasn't there and then left the store. No pants - no pockets for wallets - 24 hr trader and the staff where kinda used to drama as we had a stabbed bloke come in a few months earlier with blood squirting out of his stomach at midnight.

Well back to story, this naked dude returned at 3.00am and was still naked and was hostile now and redemand the smokes which where handed over promptly with no fuss. Cops got him walking the streets later and still naked.
    You guessed it, the females in the store showed some interest in seeing the CCTV that we had of him in the store at the kiosk and whilst walking across the outside front of the store, (we had large windows across the front)

Have we all got 4 hours and 6mb of Indy forum memory space for some more stories....
    Cheers Garry

Quote Originally Posted by RSM-Gazza View Post
    Was it hot enough in melb to get a sunburn?? What a wanker wearing no next to no gear.

When I was a store mgr for Coles running one of their bigger units. We had a fully naked bloke walk in at 1.00am and go to the smoke kiosk and ask for a certain cigarette. He reached for his wallet expecting it to be in his back pocket and it wasn't there and then left the store. No pants - no pockets for wallets - 24 hr trader and the staff where kinda used to drama as we had a stabbed bloke come in a few months earlier with blood squirting out of his stomach at midnight.

Well back to story, this naked dude returned at 3.00am and was still naked and was hostile now and redemand the smokes which where handed over promptly with no fuss. Cops got him walking the streets later and still naked.
    You guessed it, the females in the store showed some interest in seeing the CCTV that we had of him in the store at the kiosk and whilst walking across the outside front of the store, (we had large windows across the front)

Have we all got 4 hours and 6mb of Indy forum memory space for some more stories....

Was working nightfill in the Fitzroy Safeway one night, and a punk looking guy walked in with a human companion on a leash (on all fours).
    Would of seemed funny if they were just taking the piss, but this guy slowly walked around browsing and shopping, acting quite normal, and the guy on the leash just acted like a real dog would.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Was working nightfill in the Fitzroy Safeway one night, and a punk looking guy walked in with a human companion on a leash (on all fours).
    Would of seemed funny if they were just taking the piss, but this guy slowly walked around browsing and shopping, acting quite normal, and the guy on the leash just acted like a real dog would.
    Wilfred and his owner Adam?

Saw a Jim driving a Hummer today. Might have to trade in my old rodeo for a Bentley this Spring. Don't want him getting ahead of himself
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast