Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: thing that make me laugh

Default Re: thing that make me laugh

thunderstoms the dog is so scared it jumped in the bath with my grandson hahhahahahaha the look on there faces was priceless

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs HMS View Post
    so did you throw a few more spuds on or did the poor thing leave hungry and mortified?
    she left hungry and mortified didn't want to stay for fish and chips but she does know she is always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    you must have made an impression on your daughters boyfriend! 2 nights in a row...

must dash, got to cook dinner for my step son and his girlfriend
    he's a great guy 1st boyfriend 4 years now and he's said that if they separate she gets custody of his family and it's not me it's the wifes cooking
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

the look on some peoples faces when they walk into a room to hear a friend quite indignantly declaring that "That's not true i actually had a lot of clients when i was working as a prostitute" she then had to explain that she was talking about when she was working as an undercover cop we of cause told them that was a lie
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

as i turn up at a lawn today one client was leaving and winds down his window and says i don't think my lawn needs doing today can you leave it until next time i say no worries and the proceed to mow the other 3 lawns i do in this street 2 hours after i have finished i get a phone call from the client who had delayed most indignant about the fact that i had only mown 1/2 the nature strips of his neighbours where they adjoin his and not mown the full strips which would have included his as it is only an extra 6' either side, i said to him you told me not to mow your place so i haven't, he says but now my place looks bad compared to the others to which i replied i agree but you told me not to mow so what do you want me do about it. so now i'm going back tomorrow to mow his lawn and he's paying extra because as i explained to him i only do it for the price i usually charge as it's done at the same time as the others don't think he was to happy about that either

I lost a customer today. This grumpy old lady that I have put up with for 1.5 years messaged me 1 week ago and said dont come this week so I didnt, then this week on the tuesday cz thats the day she wants, I turn up as it is now 4 weeks and mowed the lawn then when I knocked on the door she's not home so today while passing I knocked on the door to be met by her abusing me saying she wanted it left another week and she wasn't happy.. she also went off at me one day in summer cz I made a mistake in my diary and came 3 weeks instead of 2 (my fault) I explained that the text read dont come this week so I came the folowing week instead, I told her it had been 4 weeks since last mow. She started again so I said listen your not happy so keep your money and you now need to find a new guy goodbye and started walking away,, she said wait a minute then gave me my money and said your fired LOL I told my wife if she gets like that when she is old I will shoot her LOL
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

lol...well at least she paid ya mate
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

LOL Yes I was counting it so I can pay for my website
    Its looking good by the way

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post
    LOL Yes I was counting it so I can pay for my website
    Its looking good by the way
    Gee a website for the cost of a mow you must have found a real sucker to build one that cheap

ive got this one customer, prolly been doing her lawns for 2 yrs

i only charge $30 a mow, as its always a 10 minute job,

EVERY time i think to myself "ive gotta put her price up $5 to match all my other minimum charges" she goes and wows we out, and i cant do it cos i feel so guilty

today i mentioned to the husband that its my daughters 9th bday party tomorrow, i hope it dont rain,

the wife trots out a minute later with 2 boxes of chocolates and some home made pastries (shes given me the pastries in the past too)

she says "for your daughter"

i nearly cried, shes just such a lovely lady.

but it makes me laugh, every time i think of talking to em about their price, they wow me out

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Gee a website for the cost of a mow you must have found a real sucker to build one that cheap
    Im sure he said $50

The grafitti in a public loo today gave me smile. They couldnt even spell ***** right. Inless ofcourse bich is new street slang that Im too old to know about

yo bich you bich yo a snich writen on da wall fo yo bich kant spel kant spel duny mel like hel bich

ah the youth of today

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

"some come here to sit and think
    others come to sh!t and stink
    but I just come to scratch my balls
    and read the writing on the walls"

anon

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    The grafitti in a public loo today gave me smile. They couldnt even spell ***** right. Inless ofcourse bich is new street slang that Im too old to know about

Haha. Maybe teh person is into lap-dogging. 'Bich'on frise anyone....

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast