Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: thing that make me laugh

Default Re: thing that make me laugh

You guys are pretty funny today

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    The grafitti in a public loo today gave me smile. They couldnt even spell ***** right. Inless ofcourse bich is new street slang that Im too old to know about
    Many years ago I saw, written in the most fantastic copperplate script, the following statement on the very bottom of a door to a stall:
    BEWARE OF LIMBO DANCERS

Whoever penned it must have spent a long, long time on their knees to achieve it!

I Went to do a job today for these people who get me to mow when they are away. When I got there I noticed that the foot path had been done, so I started mowing and the neighbour comes over, wanting me to turn the mower off, so I did.

He says " I mowed the foot path" (no good morning or anything)

Good for you, I thought. I looked at him with a blank expression on my face and shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't know when you were coming" He says

I said "Why do you need to know when I'm coming ?"

"Oh it was looking a bit untidy, so I thought I'd do the foot path, are you still going to charge them the full amount ?"

I was absolutely gob smacked then said "If you want to mow the footpath that's totally up to you"

He repeated the question "Are you going to charge them the full amount ?"

I laughed at him, shook my head then started the ride on and kept on mowing, he stood there for a bit then went back inside, stupid old pork hunt !

What is it with Fcuking neighbours ?

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    as i turn up at a lawn today one client was leaving and winds down his window and says i don't think my lawn needs doing today can you leave it until next time i say no worries and the proceed to mow the other 3 lawns i do in this street 2 hours after i have finished i get a phone call from the client who had delayed most indignant about the fact that i had only mown 1/2 the nature strips of his neighbours where they adjoin his and not mown the full strips which would have included his as it is only an extra 6' either side, i said to him you told me not to mow your place so i haven't, he says but now my place looks bad compared to the others to which i replied i agree but you told me not to mow so what do you want me do about it. so now i'm going back tomorrow to mow his lawn and he's paying extra because as i explained to him i only do it for the price i usually charge as it's done at the same time as the others don't think he was to happy about that either
    Everybody is entitled to MY opinion

today i grafittied a public toilet for the first time in my life. but is it really graffitti if you are just correcting a spelling mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    today i grafittied a public toilet for the first time in my life.
    I thought you were about to say that you sprayed the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgs View Post
    I thought you were about to say that you sprayed the bowl.
    Oh my god thats funny!
    Never forget at my first job on the first day going into the only empty stall for a number 2 and both side walls and the back of the door had brown splatters from top to bottom and someone had written on the only clean wall "now that's what i call spraying the bowl" and the bloke in the next stall was farting his heart out, as a 17 year old i was laughing about it for a month!

He repeated the question "Are you going to charge them the full amount ?"

no i wont be charging them the same fee = i will be charging them more due to having to fix up the **** ups the interfearing neighbour has created .....

my other half is in the process of making his son (note his son) tidy his room. first the wheelie bin got filled, now my trailer. doesthis mean that the hallway to the bedroom will no longer smell of stinky lazt teenager. yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this makes me happy.
    p.s. i am hiding down stairs whilst this all happens

A Real Estate agent calls at 9 am and says that he an open house inspection at 10am. Can I come and mow his 700 sq lawn before the open house.

I see you can now get domain names ending in .xxx !

People might get the wrong idea about the sort of trimming we do though!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn N Order View Post
    A Real Estate agent calls at 9 am and says that he an open house inspection at 10am. Can I come and mow his 700 sq lawn before the open house.
    Did you reply sure I`ll send David copperfield and Harry Potter around to do it for you..
    ....Nothing like a good whipper....

Don't think I should get a domain with xxx at the end with my business name! Haha!

Touché! ......

My Wife loves shopping and she always asks "How much is this and how much is that" We are going to Bali in August and the other day she asked me "How do I say How much is that in Indonesion" So I told her "Saya Kentut" the only thing is it means I Farted.. Its going to be sooo funny watching her telling all the Bali shop people that she just farted
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post
    My Wife loves shopping and she always asks "How much is this and how much is that" We are going to Bali in August and the other day she asked me "How do I say How much is that in Indonesion" So I told her "Saya Kentut" the only thing is it means I Farted.. Its going to be sooo funny watching her telling all the Bali shop people that she just farted
    be even funnier to see what you look like if/when she finds out
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast