Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iphone Apps

Default Re: Iphone Apps

Quote Originally Posted by happymowin View Post

or if you dont want to answer it, leave it in the truck ?
    That's what i do, i state in my mesage "i have your number and i'll call back shortly" doesn't work for private numbers though

i want an app that will tell me where to find other apps that search to find apps about different kinds of apps

I don't know if there is such a thing, but I would love an app that diverts to voice mail for numbers that aren't in my contacts list between certain hours. Mon-Fri from 7-5, Saturday morning util 1 it will ring, but then go to voicemail out of those hours. I can't stand someone calling me about a job on a Sunday afternoon when I'm having a beer watching the footy. My mind switches back to work mode and I start thinking about jobs and things. ****s me to tears.

A PITA app would be good too. There is a database of Pitas phone numbers, and when they call your number it diverts to a message saying you are out of business and to call someone else. There is no facility to leave a message. "Tell him he's dreaming."

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    I don't know if there is such a thing, but I would love an app that diverts to voice mail for numbers that aren't in my contacts list between certain hours. Mon-Fri from 7-5, Saturday morning util 1 it will ring, but then go to voicemail out of those hours. I can't stand someone calling me about a job on a Sunday afternoon when I'm having a beer watching the footy. My mind switches back to work mode and I start thinking about jobs and things. ****s me to tears.

A PITA app would be good too. There is a database of Pitas phone numbers, and when they call your number it diverts to a message saying you are out of business and to call someone else. There is no facility to leave a message. "Tell him he's dreaming."
    The thing happy put on was like that but i think you have to be with the certain phone company.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Very Helpful Member

my favourite App would have to be royal gala
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Hi All,
    I found on the Net a Generaly free web site with heaps of free apps if you go there online www.zedge.net , heaps of free apps and also some they want you to pay , now I found if I use my phone through my home internet router I can go direct on to the web site with the phone which then works even better cause you don't have to do the transfer from computer to the phone later , I've got some great ring tones and some great apps all for free , try the ICE app for free I think it's quite a good idea , the first thing an emergency worker would do is look for a phone on you if you go down for what ever reason , ICE will give them that vital info to get you what you need , I'm Diabetic so if I'm alone doing jobs that gives me a great advantage for them to get me right again , and god forbid if incase of an accident my info is on the front screen of my phone in the ICE app ( In Case of Emergency ) another very useful free app, enjoy the web site guys , my phone is an Aldi ( Bahn) dual sim android phone and both sims are through Aldi whitch use the telstra network, $30 prepaid for 12 months works for me very nicely , Thanks Aldi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12