Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Dont get conned by this guy!!

Default Dont get conned by this guy!!

Last night my wife and I went to Coles to do some food shopping and as we were going up and down the isles there was this old guy who was staring at me. I thought it was my imagination until my wife said “that guy is staring at you” the next isle we were walking towards him and he stopped me and said sorry mate for staring at you but you are the spitting image of my Son that passed away 2 weeks ago, The poor old fella looked like he was going to cry so I offered my condolences to him and we kept walking.. We got to the check out and he was in our line a couple in front, he went through and was talking to the young check out girl and looking at me, the young girl looked around at me and he yelled out “Hi Son” so I said “Hi Dad” he was obviously telling the young girl the story.. We get to the check out and go through and the bill came to $336 I knew we didn’t have that much in the trolley and said to the girl “you have made a mistake” she said “Your Dad said you were paying for him” I then realized I had been conned so I ran out to the car park, after a minute I spotted him putting stuff in the passenger side of his car so I bolted towards him, he saw me coming and he knew he didn’t have enough time to run around the other side of the car so he dived across the seat. I knew if he got away I am out of pocket, anyway I made it to the passenger side and managed to grab his foot and started pulling his Leg just like I’m pulling yours… Have a good April Fools Day LOL
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Default Re: Dont get conned by this guy!!

lol

u got me hook, line and sinker. but ur 20 minutes to early

Simmo

Very Helpful Member

someone set their clock back early
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Cracker... Got me.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

What a story you shore had me going.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Awsome love it well done Iam going to borrow that, cann`t think of my own lol
    ....Nothing like a good whipper....

Lol i when i was a we lad i got sports tape the stuff that same colour as your skin and one my dad diving knives and taped it to my foot then some tomato sause walked out of the shed mom mom help the look on here face was priceless....lol
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....