Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: echo blower Idles but wont run.

Default Re: echo blower Idles but wont run.

lol... yeah i agree get yourself a pope, they always start blowing after the first or second pull....

but seriously you get what you paid for, i use a shindy back pack blower cost a few $$$ but worth every cent.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

I bought a poulan pro pp320 this morning to get me out of trouble. Would be good to work out the echo especially after spending all that time on it last night.

Very Helpful Member

keep us posted on how the poulan goes as well
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Absolutely correct, I was just about to say get a backpack when you can afford it, but you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    lol... yeah i agree get yourself a pope, they always start blowing after the first or second pull....

but seriously you get what you paid for, i use a shindy back pack blower cost a few $$$ but worth every cent.
    Everybody is entitled to MY opinion

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmow View Post
    Absolutely correct, I was just about to say get a backpack when you can afford it, but you beat me to it.
    A back pack blower was the next thing on the list of equipment to get but cant afford it at the moment, too much tax to pay.

Ato like to make things hard, mungrols.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    I would think its the diaprams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    dont babies use them?
    dont women use them

Very Helpful Member

i brought my packpack blower 2nd hand from a dealer it was excouncil he did all the councils service repairs on their equipment can't remember how much i paid but think it was less than i paid for my shindy handheld POS and i remeber it was less than 1/2 price of a new one so ask your dealer you may be surprised what he has had traded in
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Yeah mate, I know exactly how you feel. I was just starting to get some money in my bank account and then the tax man hits me. Makes you sick especially when you consider how the Government wastes our hard earned money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    A back pack blower was the next thing on the list of equipment to get but cant afford it at the moment, too much tax to pay.

Ato like to make things hard, mungrols.
    Everybody is entitled to MY opinion

we have that issue only when hot out. we think it is vapor lock, and may be the vents themselves. they have never been cleaned or changed. however, it onlyhappens in hot weather like said. i have a few times remembered quick and opened the tank to vent, then started it up and was pretty normal.

sound familiar?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123