Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Service agreements or contracts...However you word them! Who uses them?

Default Re: Service agreements or contracts...However you word them! Who uses them?

being in realo for the above mentioned time ive got some solictor mate who have drafted my t&c's for nothing im happy to post them up...maybe it will help someone slip out of paying for a window or damage due to a owner not taking resposabilty of there commitment to you guys the contractor...

Default Re: Service agreements or contracts...However you word them! Who uses them?

I would love a copy mate

no worries beaj...ill pm them to ya mate...

Thanks, I appreciate that.

COuld I have a copy to mate
    Thanks
    Independent and i know it

hhmmmm @ 10.00 a copy maybe i dont needs to even plug the cord on the mower....hhahaha

Sounds great Tonner, I do abit of mowing for a Real Estate that has just been taken over by someone else. Any chance you can PM me one and yes I would be happy to shoot you $10. I might PM you later in the week to ask abit more about Real Estate stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Sounds great Tonner, I do abit of mowing for a Real Estate that has just been taken over by someone else. Any chance you can PM me one and yes I would be happy to shoot you $10. I might PM you later in the week to ask abit more about Real Estate stuff too.
    hey danz...

dont worry about the ten dollars i was just taking the piss.. ill shoot it to your inbox as im not putting it up for public display. give a call if you would like 0432802344

ok it seems ive opened a can of worms here as by the amount of randoms pm'ing my inbox for a copy of my service agrrements.

let me state first of im not a solictor far from it. but i have had some legal advise as to what boundries i can push on the above.

ive decided to post some snippets of whats on my t&c's for you guys to take to YOUR OWN solictor to get advice. My guy owed me a favour so i got it for free but im sure it wouldnt add to much should you guys wish to do the same.

On the bottom of all my qoutation forms it says something LIKE the following but you will need to seek or change it to suit your own services and or agreements.

"All garden work conducted by..............is subject to weather premitting and any or all of the companys prior comitments for that day.The owner/client shall profide a safe working area with no debry present at the time of work being carried out by the contrator. Due to queensland ohsa practices the owner/client shall profide a feces free lawn and garden area for the contrator to do his required duties. should there be animal feces at the time of services conducted by the contractor the contractor will add a $8.50 surcharge per animail feces at the worksite. All due care shall be taken by the contrator at the worksite but no resposnabilty will be taken for the following. Windows, modes of transport, cars ,bikes, trailers, and any or other items left within the working are for the contractor.

Any damage done by ................. will need to be advised within 24 hours of the procived damage date or the damage will be considered as waived for resposabilty.

The cilent agrees to all the above terms and conditions stated and waives ................... from any further court proceedings.

So from there maybe you guys could take that information to YOUR solictor and have him draft something similar to that. I have left out the following points as i dont want them on a public forum

- Sevice agreement 2 to 3 weeks t&c's
    -quotations vaildation terms
    - Weather/Catch up cleints agreement
    -invoicing payment options
    -administration fees and charges
    -Misc charges
    -jsea, sop, saftey docs

So with that now posted i would consider that im being really fair and being a team player...whats that old saying " you can lead a horse to water" well drink up boys!!!!

Good luck and i hope this helps someone

TONNER355.....

Quote Originally Posted by 355 tonner View Post
    ok it seems ive opened a can of worms here as by the amount of randoms pm'ing my inbox for a copy of my service agrrements.

let me state first of im not a solictor far from it. but i have had some legal advise as to what boundries i can push on the above.

ive decided to post some snippets of whats on my t&c's for you guys to take to YOUR OWN solictor to get advice. My guy owed me a favour so i got it for free but im sure it wouldnt add to much should you guys wish to do the same.

On the bottom of all my qoutation forms it says something LIKE the following but you will need to seek or change it to suit your own services and or agreements.

"All garden work conducted by..............is subject to weather premitting and any or all of the companys prior comitments for that day.The owner/client shall profide a safe working area with no debry present at the time of work being carried out by the contrator. Due to queensland ohsa practices the owner/client shall profide a feces free lawn and garden area for the contrator to do his required duties. should there be animal feces at the time of services conducted by the contractor the contractor will add a $8.50 surcharge per animail feces at the worksite. All due care shall be taken by the contrator at the worksite but no resposnabilty will be taken for the following. Windows, modes of transport, cars ,bikes, trailers, and any or other items left within the working are for the contractor.

Any damage done by ................. will need to be advised within 24 hours of the procived damage date or the damage will be considered as waived for resposabilty.

The cilent agrees to all the above terms and conditions stated and waives ................... from any further court proceedings.

So from there maybe you guys could take that information to YOUR solictor and have him draft something similar to that. I have left out the following points as i dont want them on a public forum

- Sevice agreement 2 to 3 weeks t&c's
    -quotations vaildation terms
    - Weather/Catch up cleints agreement
    -invoicing payment options
    -administration fees and charges
    -Misc charges
    -jsea, sop, saftey docs

So with that now posted i would consider that im being really fair and being a team player...whats that old saying " you can lead a horse to water" well drink up boys!!!!

Good luck and i hope this helps someone

TONNER355.....
    Good work tonner
    Tell the lurkers to introduce themselves or it's
    "NO SOUP FOR YOU"
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Looks like a fairly well written agreement. After all, it clearly outlines the responsibilities that both client and service provider owe to each other.

The best thing about agreements like this is that the customer becomes aware of the level of professionalism and the service provider's commitment to quality, timely workmanship and removes the need for the customer to go shopping around for another guy or gal.

Well done!

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Yep, thanx tonner. I can make use of that.

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Is it too late to PM you for the original copy or is your inbox still full

Simmo.

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    Good work tonner
    Tell the lurkers to introduce themselves or it's
    "NO SOUP FOR YOU"
    YES mate the soup nazi has spoken!!!!heheheheh...Im all for sharing ideas but im keeping at least a ace of diamonds up my sleave. Most can run with what ive written and as stated its not word for word what my solictor mate wrote but its a start for people.

[QUOTE=GardenGuy;98151]Looks like a fairly well written agreement. After all, it clearly outlines the responsibilities that both client and service provider owe to each other.

The best thing about agreements like this is that the customer becomes aware of the level of professionalism and the service provider's commitment to quality, timely workmanship and removes the need for the customer to go shopping around for another guy or gal.

Well done!

I dont belive all contracts or service agreements are water tight but it clearly sets me above the rest from a foolscap blank page quote that ive seen some contrators quote on...

one cleint commented that i got the job over another lawnie due to me showing up on time and having a proper looking work vechile and uniform...I asked to see his quote and i was some 130.00 more expensive than him... just goes to show its not always the cheapest that wins

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast