Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

No way Budd Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

After some time with my missus i have decided to ask her to leave. I tired to do it in a nice way but i dont think there is a way that girls like... So in the last week she has done this!

hacked my facebook site
    hacked my emails
    tired to turn my mates against me
    abused my parents
    stalked my house from my next door neighbour who is her boss

Stole my:

honda mower
    sthil chainsaw
    sthil blower
    fuel cans
    my new hilux daul cab
    my sons bmx we bought for his xmas pressie
    my sons ipod
    my sons ps3
    my money out of a joint account
    stole my phone
    stole some of my clients and gave them to another mowing dude we both sort of know

Rang the police on me 4 times saying ive bashed her and intimitaded her and after that the last time the officer told her she needs some mental help!

So all in all it been a pretty big week or so for me. But im happier that she out of my life now and i can concentrate on getting back onto my business. On the personal note i will be engaging a barrister on thurs to sort out her outward ways. Ive decided to be paitent with her as what goes around comes around and trust me im a elephant i dont forget...

Last laugh will be had by me....

TONNER 355

Default Re: Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

oh i mite add im not depressed just thought this was the best place to post it...

Sound like a chick i new left me with this big tab paid the ....in thing just to get away from it.... good luck man
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Quote Originally Posted by 355 tonner View Post
    After some time with my missus i have decided to ask her to leave. I tired to do it in a nice way but i dont think there is a way that girls like... So in the last week she has done this!

hacked my facebook site
    hacked my emails
    tired to turn my mates against me
    abused my parents
    stalked my house from my next door neighbour who is her boss

Stole my:

honda mower
    sthil chainsaw
    sthil blower
    fuel cans
    my new hilux daul cab
    my sons bmx we bought for his xmas pressie
    my sons ipod
    my sons ps3
    my money out of a joint account
    stole my phone
    stole some of my clients and gave them to another mowing dude we both sort of know

Rang the police on me 4 times saying ive bashed her and intimitaded her and after that the last time the officer told her she needs some mental help!

So all in all it been a pretty big week or so for me. But im happier that she out of my life now and i can concentrate on getting back onto my business. On the personal note i will be engaging a barrister on thurs to sort out her outward ways. Ive decided to be paitent with her as what goes around comes around and trust me im a elephant i dont forget...

Last laugh will be had by me....

TONNER 355
    Jeez mate she sounds like my ex. You will be much better off without her. I dont know how far you want to go but I would be taking possesion of those items again. Similar thing happened to me years ago. Had gear in storage because I was working up north she took all of it and after many months of legal battling the court said she could keep what she had and I could keep what I had. Trouble was I had sweet FA. You own the items so there is nothing stopping you taking possesion of them but dont do anything physical. She will be trying for an AVO that is why all the complaints to the cops. If she gets that you cant go near her or the gear. I would also be reporting the illegal access to facebook and emails.

My best advice is be very very carefull with her and have not contact unless you have an indepenent witness with you. Tape all phone calls from her or better yet dont have any with her. Keep a written record of everything she does as this comes in handy in court. Immediately change any and all passwords on all accounts and change locks on your house. Cancel any joint credit cards etc. Talk to you solicitor asap but get ready for some big bills.

Good luck mate and chin up. It will work out best in longe run.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

How old are you guys Tonner? From what you said in your OP it sounds like she doesn't show a lot of maturity in her decision making processes!

Listen to Bluey's wise advice. Hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Jeez mate she sounds like my ex. You will be much better off without her. I dont know how far you want to go but I would be taking possesion of those items again. Similar thing happened to me years ago. Had gear in storage because I was working up north she took all of it and after many months of legal battling the court said she could keep what she had and I could keep what I had. Trouble was I had sweet FA. You own the items so there is nothing stopping you taking possesion of them but dont do anything physical. She will be trying for an AVO that is why all the complaints to the cops. If she gets that you cant go near her or the gear. I would also be reporting the illegal access to facebook and emails.

My best advice is be very very carefull with her and have not contact unless you have an indepenent witness with you. Tape all phone calls from her or better yet dont have any with her. Keep a written record of everything she does as this comes in handy in court. Immediately change any and all passwords on all accounts and change locks on your house. Cancel any joint credit cards etc. Talk to you solicitor asap but get ready for some big bills.

Good luck mate and chin up. It will work out best in longe run.
    Hey blue,

yeah a mate whos a solictor and he's advised me of most of what will happen. once she realized she wasnt sooking her way out of it the nails came out. Ofcourse im no angel and theres always two side to a coin but ive asked her to leave and thats the final nail in the coffin for her...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    How old are you guys Tonner? From what you said in your OP it sounds like she doesn't show a lot of maturity in her decision making processes!

Listen to Bluey's wise advice. Hope everything works out for you.
    paul, im 35 and have lived out of home since i was 15yo. she 30 and moved in with me 2 years ago. YES she acts like a child...my nine yo has better maturity than her

i bet she left the bills behind though
    Honestly, when i was reading it, i was waiting for a punch line
    Good luck Tonner

Quote Originally Posted by cadase View Post
    i bet she left the bills behind though
    Honestly, when i was reading it, i was waiting for a punch line
    Good luck Tonner
    hahaha yeah mate said she not going to pay the morgage...

Dude you must have been with here for like 5 years aye other wise why would she be paying the morgage she sounds like one of them woman that can out drink the best of drikers lol all the best....
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Hey what you could do if you were a tricky kinda guy would be take her back get everything back with the bank account all topped up again then do it back to her, take all the money and put her stuff on the lawn except for the good stuff that you sold
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Must admit i was waiting for the punch line too. That's a shocker, hope it all works out well for you. I feel for you, i've got a good mate who is going through a nasty divorce too and it's not pretty.

Never pritty when Money and children are involved

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Counselling and Stress Management Techniques
    Learn effective techniques to change your state of mind.

Stress is the result of placing undue expectation or desire upon our self or others.This stress leads to a variety of dis-ease with the mind and body. We also tend to increase our stress levels by remembering a negative event from the past over and over again, thereby re-living the negative emotion associated with that past event.

We cant change the past but we can learn from our past mistakes so as to not repeat them. We can also learn to train the mind not to remember a past negative event and to focus on the positive events in our lives.

What is Stress?
    Stress is a individual reaction to demands from the self or from other individuals. The mind causes tension due to the inability of a person to deal effectively with these expectations A counsellor enables the individual to identify these internal expectations and thus reduce or avoid the pressure overload which manifests. We are unable to see our thoughts clearly and it is only when we experience the external adverse effect of built up pressure in the form of anger or stress that we can appreciate the need for change. A trained counsellor will help the person develop strategies to overcome their inability to think positive in a adverse environment.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by 355 tonner View Post
    After some time with my missus
    Good luck. Lawyer up. Don't relent on what you require and demand in the situation.

Hope all goes well for you and that the result is fair, reasonable and equitable.

Best Regards - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast