Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

Default Re: Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

Yes been there done that, won't be doing it again,
    Better off without her, sell all your assets to your mate for a dollar each, the car, EVERYTHING u own,
    My ex rang my mates up told her I bashed her and all sort of horrible things, I ended up back with my parents with only a bed, she took my car and everything.

You do a business plan for business . Couples need to do a marriage plan for marriage.

And that includes getting ready for a divorce .

The old days people didnt live very long lol .

But now who knows with technology etc you could live 30-40 years longer thats a blooody long time with one partner .

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    You do a business plan for business . Couples need to do a marriage plan for marriage.

And that includes getting ready for a divorce .

The old days people didnt live very long lol .

But now who knows with technology etc you could live 30-40 years longer thats a blooody long time with one partner .
    A Sheldon Cooper Coitus agreement is what's needed

spotted my ute today on the side of road while driving home...hahahah found it! didnt do anything to it just snapped a pic on the phone and the house it was stored at. Kinda rattled me a little as i stumbled on it,But thought of that mole lipping off all the time and a smile came over my face as a drove off...followed by a smoke and a drink i laughed to myself thinking the poor next bastard to get with her is going to cop it.....she a f@#king head case that needs expert help..One thing but its funny as the people who she calls her friends have bagged the **** out of her once they realized i wont be taking her back...cant wait to bring those comments up when i see her!!!

TONNER 355

spotted my ute today on the side of road while driving home...hahahah found it! didnt do anything to it just snapped a pic on the phone and the house it was stored at. Kinda rattled me a little as i stumbled on it,But thought of that mole lipping off all the time and a smile came over my face as a drove off...followed by a smoke and a drink i laughed to myself thinking the poor next bastard to get with her is going to cop it.....she a f@#king head case that needs expert help..One thing but its funny as the people who she calls her friends have bagged the **** out of her once they realized i wont be taking her back...cant wait to bring those comments up when i see her!!!

TONNER 355

Drive to the tip tell her you need help unloading and then drive off think she will get you then....

You need a chick that makes cookies so the smell of baked good are filling the house brownies only the best....

and then she makes your lunch every moring steak samwhiches for work and puts little treats in there so you working hard and the little treat lifts the meral like a little freddo frog to a carmelo koala and then you wash it all down with a icy gatoraid or power aid thinking girl you the best like me....

and then you say babe we gota keep saving this new bussiness idea we need around 600g loan from the bank.... and we gotta dead line till where a made couble and she like you real babe i down whith yah and iam hell yah baby....one day....

Crusing in 2016 cadelack esclade or 2018 eslade
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

This is what you need Kev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOCC1EKXRBc
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

That plus this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTkIXIRHrw

and a little of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6W9vZl5pM

Makes only the best...

AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala View Post

You need a chick that makes cookies so the smell of baked good are filling the house brownies only the best....

and then she makes your lunch every moring steak samwhiches for work and puts little treats in there so you working hard and the little treat lifts the meral like a little freddo frog to a carmelo koala and then you wash it all down with a icy gatoraid or power aid thinking girl you the best like me....
    nickoff and get your own you can't have mine
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Lol so true ther bro there a breed of there own and loaly to the core as long as u bye them every thing they what they should not care all the crap you bye i say stay away from school teachers to strict and police hey bud youll be her bit@h so in between would be nice....

Kev passed out with his head on the bbq and she comes a fixes you sound good lol

Hey iam priity crusie ive been with PURE evel and seen pure evel so lord she gotta be real and no Ghetto i aint paying your tab lol pease....

But tonner good luck man and let us no when the house fall on the which....

Good luck bro keep us posted same stuff went down with me boy young sky walker his girl leanne where stickin there nose where it dint belong young ghetto souljas he gave the axe and gotta a up grade all the best....

Sorry to hear about the split up.

To often when a couple break up its the males that are left out on getting the support they really need, im not sure if its because many of us close up on our feelings and dont wanna talk about it or
    if its because of the stereo type of he will be right mate attitude,

i know from experience as i was married for 6 years, when my wife at the time ( now ex wife ) and i deicded to walk different directions and call it a day, we tried to keep things very civil and thankfully we did.

i can still remember sitting in the divorce court waiting for our turn and we shere called up to ask her a early divorce settlement and i actually pulled her chair away from the desk so that she could sit down and she gave me a kiss on the check, the magistrate actually have us a weird look.

even still to this day 5 years later we still send and receive the odd phone call or text message saying hello every few months, but even knowing it was a civil divorce i still felt like crap, lonely and so badly wanted to open up and talk to some one about it.
    bns lawn & garden care

A bit off-topic, but still to do with marriage breakdowns.

Did anybody watch "Country House Rescue" on ABC last night?

A couple buy a huge old estate in Scotland and then have trouble maintaining the place. Hubby builds up a successful farm contracting business for an income, but of course neglects everything else that is important to him (his family and the estate).

It was probably more relevant to me as so many factors were exactly the same as the ones that led to my divorce several years ago.

You can see it on iview. http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/search...house%20rescue Episode 5 Black Clauchrie

still ****ed trying to play head games...she cut deep that i asked her to leave...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast