Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Virtual Receptionist

Default Virtual Receptionist

After signing up to free online directories as a form of advertising,and getting hammered with marketers trying to help me improve my business, and normal calls/quotes, and general existing client enquiries, i've been looking at my phone as a pain in the asss when you're on the tools, i usually let them go through to message bank but find i miss out on some jobs with people not bothering to leave a message(they just go to the next number on the list).
    So i've been using a virtual receptionist. I've used free trials with a few companies which has taken the heat off the tele-marketers, and i'm finding people will leave a message when they're speaking 1 to 1 with a real person. Also you can check their site and see what incoming calls you've had messages left etc. messages are sent via sms and via email.
    As i've said, i've used a few, it can be a bit expensive for their normal plans but if you're starting an advertising campaign and want some help with calls for a few weeks, i suggest using these free trials, they're great. The sound very professional too. www.yourphonescovered.com.au are the ones i'm using at the moment, they seem to have plans a bit cheaper than the others if you decide to use a virtual receptionist after the trial periods

Default Re: Virtual Receptionist

Talk to Dean from AJD Mowing he has a 1300 number that is answered very professionally.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

anytime i don't have to answer the phone while working is good, i'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by cadase View Post
    After signing up to free online directories as a form of advertising,and getting hammered with marketers trying to help me improve my business, and normal calls/quotes, and general existing client enquiries, i've been looking at my phone as a pain in the asss when you're on the tools, i usually let them go through to message bank but find i miss out on some jobs with people not bothering to leave a message(they just go to the next number on the list).
    So i've been using a virtual receptionist. I've used free trials with a few companies which has taken the heat off the tele-marketers, and i'm finding people will leave a message when they're speaking 1 to 1 with a real person. Also you can check their site and see what incoming calls you've had messages left etc. messages are sent via sms and via email.
    As i've said, i've used a few, it can be a bit expensive for their normal plans but if you're starting an advertising campaign and want some help with calls for a few weeks, i suggest using these free trials, they're great. The sound very professional too. www.yourphonescovered.com.au are the ones i'm using at the moment, they seem to have plans a bit cheaper than the others if you decide to use a virtual receptionist after the trial periods
    We now also use this type of service. Picked up clients where we probably would not have otherwise. Costs about the same I think.