Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: APP FREE DOWNLOAD Lawnmowing Contractors Of Australia

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: APP FREE DOWNLOAD Lawnmowing Contractors Of Australia

70% i think you're deluding yourself about a high level of intelligence in the general population
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Ok Paul, I'll support you as a Android shirt pocket friendly sized unbreakable Defy+ user.
    But I'm not selling or buying so I'm at peace.
    Cheers Garry

WE WANT ANDROID!!!!!

lol

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

I'm happy in my gated community away from the rabble
    I have found the biggest issue people have with apple is having to pay for products. Sounds a bit like the customers that get complained about on here.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    I'm happy in my gated community away from the rabble
    I have found the biggest issue people have with apple is having to pay for products. Sounds a bit like the customers that get complained about on here.
    no i think the complaints are mainly about being overcharged for substandard product, which is what my clients are always complaining about
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

oh well said sir! ......round 2 commence!

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    no i think the complaints are mainly about being overcharged for substandard product, which is what my clients are always complaining about
    Why is it sub standard,please explain.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

I wouldn't say apple products are sub standard as such, though I have had little experience with them. What I would say is that their products are no better than anyone elses.

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

Havent had a bother with my iphone been fine no complaints phones a phone lol .

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Apple's strategy has been to be one or two steps behind the leading edge of whatever technology they are commercially exploiting, but refining it a little more and marketing it a lot more.

Most of the features of i[Device] have been around since the WinCE/Windows Mobile era (2006?-ish). The only major difference between then and now is the form factor of the device (i.e. how big a brick it is and how much power it needs to last a day) and sub-device integration (GPS, direction finder, etc).

Frankly? Apple's approach has been not to get a handle on the bleeding edge of tech, but just to market one or two stages behind that unrefined and new edge, and aim their marketing at those who just don't know or don't care about the tech - but who want stuff that "just works". They have done well marketing slightly dumb products with high usability.

Microsoft shot themselves in the foot/backside by trying to go too far, and using their "Thou shalt Microsoft thy entire Enterprise" approach.

Android? Most manufacturers really like the royalty they have to pay for the OS... (Google it... you'll like it).

Either way, big ups to Dean for the new app. Get it to Android when you can, because I am not forking out silly money for a tablet from Apple when I can get something that does more or less the same, retail for under $200 in Australia.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Very Helpful Member

i liked it when a guy said to me once that his mac works do much better than his laptop did and i then pionted out to him that the laptop cost him $500 the mac cost over $2000 so i would expect it to work better

Ive returned to the Iphones due to the Adnroids stuffing up all the the time.
    The original Smart phones
    Just like what we say here (Get the original goods ...Honda.... not waste money on copies)
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

iphone apps after being submitted are checked for bugs virus etc takes about 3 weeks for them to approve .

i Havea iphone and ipad find them terrific .

Download app link
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/lawn...569449191?mt=8

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

always used Motorola phones, atm on a razorHD and wouldn't give it up for anything. Missus has iphone5 (I think its a 5? lol) and it is slower, has less capacity, no HD capability and less user interfacing. mine has HD dock, Bluetooth mouse and keyboard etc etc plugs straight into the plasma and I can sit on the couch with the cordless kb and mouse ...love it to bits as does my 3 year old ...angry birds on a 50" tv is awesome lol each to their own though of course.
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast