Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: firefox/chrome

Angry firefox/chrome

I've just had to install chrome (again) after firefox developing major problems - pages not loading at all or loading with only print down the left side on a blank page. Mozilla support page shows no fix...was really happy with f/fox too

will uninstall and download again but reading others' posts about this issue, I'm not expecting much

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Default Re: firefox/chrome

Been using it for years with very few problems. You could try a previous build. Did you just get an update that caused the problems?

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...ion-of-firefox

I was using firefox for years but started having major browsing issues. Changed to chrome a while back. Really good browser!! I don't think there's anything better at the moment.

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

There is only a couple of things holding me back from Chrome.....one is I like to have my bookmarks displayed down the left hand side of the screen.....and so far I haven't discovered a way to do it in Chrome. I hate having to click on something to open my bookmarks. Another is I like to have my tabs directly above the open page, not right at the top of the window....ie under the bookmarks bar. I think you can do that but until I can have the first thing I'm not even going to try looking for the second.

Does Chrome have anything that's equivalent to Firefox's 'NoScript', 'FlashBlock' and 'Adblock'?

I've had Chrome installed for a while, but prefer not to get all the ads and popups on web pages, so I always end up back using Firefox.