Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Stolen Equipment Coffs Harbour area

Lightbulb Stolen Equipment Coffs Harbour area

Dear Sir

I am writing to you to request your assistance in posting a topic in your forum alerting your members of equipment of mine that was stolen from my house on Sunday evening. I am a Jim’s Mowing franchisee in the Coffs Harbour area of NSW and on Sunday evening, thieves stole my trailer and everything in it despite it being padlocked to my vehicle. So I have lost not only my trailer, but also my ZTR ride-on mower, Honda self-propelled mower, back-up Victa lawn mower, Honda line trimmer, Stihl air broom and hedge trimmer along with petrol containers and other assorted items. My trailer’s registration is W67797 and is easily distinguishable with green paint and yellow sign-writing showing the Jim’s Mowing logo on it. I can provide a detailed inventory of the stolen items and I have a record of all serial numbers. But for now, I would just appreciate it if you’d let me know if you will assist me with this request.

This couldn’t have come at a worse time for my business, as my wife has just given birth to our second child (last Thursday) and is now on half-pay maternity leave and we are relying heavily on my income from my business. The sooner I can get my equipment replaced or found, the better.

Kind regards,

Matthew Bellette
    Jim's Mowing Sawtell
    M: 0408 115 869
    E: matthew.bellette@jimsmowing.net

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Default Re: Stolen Equipment Coffs Harbour area

That really sucks. I'd be devastated if that happened here.

Member Rye Victoria great nature's Avatar

minus one for humanity. hope they find those @ss wipes asap. congrats on your baby mathew.

Happened to a Jim's franchisee in Campbelltown, twice. 1st time they found the trailer minus all equipment. 2nd time he heard them and gave chase. The thief crashed damaging the trailer and ride on. Lowlife scum who find it easier to steal than work for it themselves.

First up I hope they catch the scumbags, one thing I can't stand is thieves. Second good on dean for posting this , I wonder would jim put this on his forum if it happened to one of us??? Third why don't you join us on the forum Matthew we are a pretty good crew and don"t mind if you are a jim, were all in this together after all..

i hope ou find your gear. that would suck big time
    Indy and proud

Stealing someones work gear is the lowest of low.. I wish you well Mathew in getting it back..

Many years ago I had all my bricklaying equipment stolen as well as all my scaffolding its hard financialy and its hard to get the motivation to go to work for a while.. I was building a church at the time as well the least place I expected to loose it.. Never did get anything back from it and had to borrow money to replace it, lucky for me I scored a pretty big job not long after and that got me back on track again..

Dean
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Ive had small stuff nicked but the exy stuff stays locked in the shed with guard dogs ( 1 big lab and 2 retrievers )
    Scum see them around all the time, They stole from the SES here just after the latest floods...Send them to fill sand bags for a year if they can find the bastards....
    ....Nothing like a good whipper....

I hope you get your gear back mate, or at the very least if you don't, I hope they find who it was and let you beat the living **** out of them.
    I had about 3k worth of stuff stolen out of my truck about 6 months ago and it still pisses me right off to think about it now. I just can't stand scum who leach off hard working people because they are too lazy, druggies, or just plain scum.

Thieves should have a finger taken off for each item they steal. Thumbs on each hand first though.