Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Cairns Holiday

Default Cairns Holiday

Looking at getting my wife and mother in law up to cairns around 9-12 March.

From you guys up that way how stable has the weather been lately and what is it often like besides hot and humid?

Can you recommend any good sight seeing day trips for 65+ and 45+ ladies. Boat cruise to reef and maybe tablelands bus tour?

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Default Re: Cairns Holiday

Port douglas is a good spot to go at the iron bar they do a cane toad race. kuranda is another nice spot you can get the sky rail or from the shoping center(cairns Central) you catch the kuranda train. out of cairns a bit there is a place where you have breakfast with the lions and beasts. if you hire a car there is lots of nice places to see in the tabelands many little water falls bungie jumping, there is apparently now a ski ride, the museum is suppose to be good, oh the aqua duck is a must well in kuranda. If you gonna do scuba diving phone around and get the best deal as there is so many companys cutting each others prices. there us heaps more i cant just think of at the moment. If you do hire a car go and crack a geo.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

If you want to mate just give me a call 0406 087 351 and we could possibly come up on the 9th and on the 10th we could do a day trip around the tabelands the kids and us love the tablelands.

Cairns is a great spot. March might still have some humidity but not too bad. Theres heaps to do up there for all ages
    Indy and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden View Post
    If you want to mate just give me a call 0406 087 351 and we could possibly come up on the 9th and on the 10th we could do a day trip around the tabelands the kids and us love the tablelands.
    Thanks for the offer TLLG. I was only going to send the 2 ladies up but it looks like 1 does not really like the warm weather there this time of year.

I think they are going to settle for the Grampians, and then off to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island. They have been told that if it gets hot in Adelaide they will really know about it.

It was to fill in a few days where I was meant to drive them around but with a new contract just starting March 1 it made it difficult.

Thanks for the kind offer anyway.

No worries buddy