Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Securing a Domain Name

Default Re: Securing a Domain Name

actually what i see is simmo defending himself from a rather vicious accusation.

personally i like hearing what simmo is up to - and im sure others do too. he has obviously done the hard yards in the marketing side - it seems more so than myself.

here is a good piece of advice - if you dont like what someone writes on here, block that user (which ive done with someone i had a problem with, and it works well, you have to click on each of their posts to read them if you want to on a certain topic, and you dont receive pms from them)

we cant all like everybody, but the least we can do is all act civil to each other - or at least ignore those you dont like.

remembering it IS a public forum, and some of you advertise your business details on here.

cheers !!!

Good advice there happy wouldnt want to say the wrong thing and get booted off
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post
    Good advice there happy wouldnt want to say the wrong thing and get booted off
    Are you sure about that? i think could probably gain at least 40hours a week if i was
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

to ignore someone
    go to persons name left click go to view profile on the left hand side under their name is a list #4 down is Add to ignore list click on this, job done you no longer have to view their posts unless you choose too
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

what did ian and ajd say, ive got them on my ignore list, lol

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by happymowin View Post
    remembering it IS a public forum, and some of you advertise your business details on here.
    cheers !!!
    I agree but i have thought of advertising my opposition and making them look bad

The basic question still remains unanswered but thanks for posting what you did on the last page Simmo. You're such a sweet, condescending soul aren't you... How could a man like me from a little "rural town" ever expect to understand a big-city boy like you. And Happy it's so nice to have you back on the forum, always a pleasure.

From the private messages I've received it's good to see common-sense still exists out there.

thanks paul, its good to BE back !!!

Very Helpful Member

to ignore someone
    go to persons name left click go to view profile on the left hand side under their name is a list #4 down is 'Add to ignore list' click on this, job done you no longer have to view their posts unless you choose too and if you don't like what the person has to say remember it was your choice to read or ignore their post unforunately we can't choose to block people from reading our posts only they can choose to ignore us

What are you trying to say Ian, Lol

Time to draw the curtains or close the book on this chapter I think.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567