Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

Default Re: honda isssue

Got the mower fixed.
    The oil was mixed into the fuel... Apparently, someone had turned the mower upside down for a while...... The wrong side ....... My dad....
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Junior Member Honda_Official_PR's Avatar

Hi imoww,

Glad to hear you got the problem solved. Hope you get plenty more lawns done with that bad boy!

Cheers,
    Dylan
    Honda - The Power of Dreams
    powerequipment.honda.com.au

Hi Dylan,

When Mowers price would be go down??
    for price of one HRU216K2 i can bought 2 Rovers and still have money to buy extra Blades, Oils and Filters...

Hi Zoran,

Our 2013/14 sale will begin tomorrow, August 1, with the brochure to be printed/distributed over the next few weeks. So I can't jump the gun and tell you any of the savings that will be on offer just yet, but please check on the website - http://powerequipment.honda.com.au - for more information from tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_Official_PR View Post
    Hi Zoran,

Our 2013/14 sale will begin tomorrow, August 1, with the brochure to be printed/distributed over the next few weeks. So I can't jump the gun and tell you any of the savings that will be on offer just yet, but please check on the website - http://powerequipment.honda.com.au - for more information from tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Dylan
    So the sale started 4 days ago but there's no info for a few weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by GQdude View Post
    So the sale started 4 days ago but there's no info for a few weeks??
    Hi Zoran,

The date that I replied to your question was 31 July, so I was unable to give you any details of the savings on that date.

Our savings went live on Thursday, 1 August, and as I said have been available to see on our website - http://powerequipment.honda.com.au - since then.

So yes, there is valid, up-to-date information detailing our savings available to you if you look on the website.

You will start seeing advertisements on television and brochures in store over the coming weeks, when dealerships traditionally start seeing better weather and more customers.

I hope that helps.

Dylan.

Hi Zoran,

The date that I replied to your question was 31 July, so I was unable to give you any details of the savings on that date.

Our savings went live on Thursday, 1 August, and as I said have been available to see on our website - http://powerequipment.honda.com.au - since then.

So yes, there is valid, up-to-date information detailing our savings available to you if you look on the website.

You will start seeing advertisements on television and brochures in store over the coming weeks, when dealerships traditionally start seeing better weather and more customers.

I hope that helps.

Dylan.
    Hi Dylan,

The price for Hru216M2 is same $1639 .............
    and I don't see any savings in this price...
    But you must be very good to put this price down, down

Hi Zoran,

Unfortunately the HRU216M is not included in this season's savings campaign. I'm sure you'll agree, if you have ued a 21" Honda mower in the past, that $1639 is an excellent price, given the durable, robust product it is, warranty and parts & servicing back-up that comes standard with it.

I hope I didn't cause any confusion on this,

Dylan

Hi Zoran,

Unfortunately the HRU216M is not included in this season's savings campaign. I'm sure you'll agree, if you have ued a 21" Honda mower in the past, that $1639 is an excellent price, given the durable, robust product it is, warranty and parts & servicing back-up that comes standard with it.

Dylan
    Well i'm on my 4th honda 216, been in the business around 8 yrs. While the 216 is a good residential mower, $1639 is around double the price that you should be paying. I'd even stretch it out to $1000, but $1639 ???? does that servicing include mowing lawns for me ?

Zoran best thing you can do is pressure your local Honda dealer for a better price with mention of taking your business elsewhere. It's never going to come from the corporate level. If all Honda users did this and refused to pay so much then we might start getting somewhere. Obviously the loss of (contractor) sales in the last couple of years to Rover et al still hasn't hurt the Honda bottom line enough. You should be able to get some money off at least, regardless of a sale? My local Honda/Stihl salesman just said he'd give me $120 - $140 off some Stihl kombi-gear as I mentioned I was also looking at comparable Kawasaki and Shindaiwa products (which I still am).

Personally I'd love to buy a new 216 but I keep going with my two second hand 216Ds instead because the design still needs improvement and the price should be around the $$900 to 1000-mark or lower, where the non-propelled 196s are at.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Zoran best thing you can do is pressure your local Honda dealer for a better price with mention of taking your business elsewhere. It's never going to come from the corporate level..
    In this case it is a corporate thing, Honda dealers arent allowed to give more than 5% discount, and they now give it to contractors and the general public, so in effect us contractors are nothing to Honda

Hi Zoran,

Dylan
    These things I can relate to when you talk Honda 214, 215 models. After that ?

Hi Zoran,

Dylan
    I just read this again, and I take it from what has being stated, parts and servicing are included in the price, if we are talking lifetime parts and service included than it is a good price, I suspect NOT

No disrespect to any brand but personally the Honda at $1639 ain't worth $1000 more than a rover procut @$650. I'm open to anyone willing to convince me any different...... I've had both and from a business perspective I just don't see why you would pay for the Honda.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast