Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Monument ratios

Default Monument ratios

I've got a good customer who has couch that I'm getting under control. I'm trying to get rid of the kik coming through.
    Thinking spraying plus manual control to gradually control it.

I purchased 100ml of monument from Globe, that I'll use on this and maybe some other jobs.

However the mixing ratios are confusing the heck out of me: acres, gallons.....?! I've found tank instructions for .5 grams into 2 gallons water, but I'm confused!

I'm trying to work out a good ratio for a 2 litre sprayer.

Anyone who uses monument or can point me in the right direction?

Cheers
    The Peppercorn Tree

Garden Services

0418 520 319

pascoe.leon@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pe...92228544212092

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: Monument ratios

i think your looking at 0.4-0.8ml/litre per 12.5-25m2 but you do realise this isn't necessarily going to kill it as it's listed as suppressing it not eradicating it
    www.greencast.com.au/media/456551/tn09-117%20%20%20monument%20liquid%20-%20removing%20kikuyu%20from%20couch.pdf
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Thanks ian, I am aware of it being only a supressant. I'll see how I go hitting it with this first and then try manually removing other parts.
    The Peppercorn Tree

Garden Services

0418 520 319

pascoe.leon@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pe...92228544212092

Very Helpful Member

personally i would prefer to get rid of the couch and keep the kikuyu be easier too
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you