Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Indi Holiday

Default Re: Indi Holiday

used to kick around with trent (blue narva shorty ute) joe (EVILGQ) andrew (ONTRK) and birdy (BIRDYY) etc all the vic boys know me. still a member of mudrhino too. been a marshall for years and navi for some too ...sold my rig before i could race it last year ...figured a GQ TD42 on 36 simexs blowing 40 psi and all the other fun bits day in day out wasnt an economical choice for a mowing round lol
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

close BSD, but sadly for some, i am not quite as diplomatic. i believe this to be more fitting for trolls
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

What about this bugger!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mow And Go View Post
    close BSD, but sadly for some, i am not quite as diplomatic. i believe this to be more fitting for trolls

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by cadase View Post
    I was known as Slasher on that alternate forum by the way,(product disclosure )
    I'm thought it was Splasher
    i don't think the main problem with LnG was so much 'personality clashes' as lack of newbies posting when you have mainly old guys they have generally either asked the questions or seen the answers posted already luckily for me,maybe not so much others i have the attention span and memory that makes a gold fish look like an eidetic savant
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Deep breath everyone.
    Dean will be back, he's not that thin skinned but, yes it can be tiring.
    PLEASE, nobody walk.
    This forum means so much to me as its the only way I can communicate with my peers on such a scale. win/win
    Stay cool
    Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    I'm thought it was Splasher
    i don't think the main problem with LnG was so much 'personality clashes' as lack of newbies posting when you have mainly old guys they have generally either asked the questions or seen the answers posted already luckily for me,maybe not so much others i have the attention span and memory that makes a gold fish look like an eidetic savant
    Slasher/Splasher either way i'm usually taking the pisss or talking crapp

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Maybe a big drink 1 cup of water and a cup of concrete to harden the **** up.

Seriously I dont know why so many members take so much to heart, there is no point in feeding a thread that becomes a *****ing session.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    Maybe a big drink 1 cup of water and a cup of concrete to harden the **** up.

Seriously I dont know why so many members take so much to heart, there is no point in feeding a thread that becomes a *****ing session.
    Now i find that hurtful and may not talk to you anymore,on second thoughts i don't think i will be so kind to you
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Getting a bit over all this myself. Not going anywhere though. I dont have much to contribute that has not been said and done on here before but what i absorb from the forum is overwhelming. But some of the sh1t that goes on in here is nothing but people telling us how knowledgeable they are and have nothing to back it up but words.A picture says a thousand words and some would rather write a thousand words because they got f@$kall to back them up. My ignore list is about to loose its virginity me thinks.

my ignore list has had 2 on it for quite a while actually

as was said, I think the other forum died through lack of new input (I was ........redeye..... lol)

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

[QUOTE=cadase;121136]I used to be a member of an alternate forum that existed alongside this one, from memory pretty sure Matt (a.k.a M287J), Ian (a.k.a mustang sally) and a few others were members.
    Yep, I was indeed a member of that forum.

Well said Dean, I agree whole heartedly, I vented last night on a really promising looking topic, but alas, more bickering.

Wow, im surprised at the posse that's been formed in this thread.
    There has been quite a bit of squabbling recently but I took it as being mostly light-hearted with some funny responses sometimes, maybe im naïve or bringing "a glass half full" attitude blinds you to things

In another recent thread Admin asked everyone to,... if they cant say something nice, don't say anything....surely that's enough, & I think it would have been but now this thread??. The "Elders" should quite rightly guide the general flow & mood of the forum, but they can easily destroy it with threads like this (just my opinion), but thankfully we live in a relatively free country with free speech to a certain degree, so I suppose we can take the good advice of a glass of water & a cup of concrete or hit the ignore button if we don't like it!

This forum (the info & the members)has been tremendously helpful to me when I decided to get back into this game, hopefully it'll survive, I think it will & I can say
    In a while Crocodile!

cheers
    Cert' II & Cert' III Arboriculture
    Carpenter & Property Maintenance
    www.bluewatermaintenance.com.au

Very Helpful Member

as i've said to some people on this forum before instead of being nasty just put them on you ignore list unfortunately the forum setups don't have a way so the poster can ban individuals from reading their posts so it's up to the person who complains to block them.
    Remember the writer can't choose for you so if you read a post then it's your choice please don't try to blame others for your choices in life.

to ignore someone
    go to persons name left click go to view profile on the left hand side under their name is a list #4 down is Add to ignore list click on this, job done you no longer have to view their posts unless you choose too

Sorry I choose to make a stand when I think something is wrong than turn a blind eye.

Hey I heard on the grapevine that the Rocky and Bullwinkle show has been taken off the air

I think this joint needs a party so drinks are on me.. Ian has volunteered to be bar man for the night so lets kick our heels up and drink to good conversations with a Cool Gang of people

I will put on some apropriate music

It has been just brought to my attention there are a couple of unsavory types lurking outside the forum windows

Let the good times roll folks
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast