Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Removing Lichen from Rocks?

Default Re: Removing Lichen from Rocks?

Too bad that house can't be left 'as is' as a museum. What a great collection. Might have to go for a drive up there too.

Quote Originally Posted by MJB View Post
    Nice one. Was pretty sure that was it. They got a bit of gear for sale, wouldn't mind heading up for a look.
    http://goetschandsons.com.au/events/...ables-auction/
    Far out MJB. She was telling me about all of those collectables but I had no idea that they would be set up in displays like that.
    It's a shame that it's all going to be dispersed, but the poor old dear doesn't have too many options. It would break my heart.

I agree Paul. Would be good if Council could buy it and save it for a museum.

Member Rye Victoria great nature's Avatar

I wonder if she has ever tried to contact the council or some other buyer. Probably too late now anyways. Can't get over the amount of stuff. They must of lived on cans of beans on toast. The inside of the place, with all the shelves full of stones and fossils and gems, etc reminds me of my grandmas and grandpas place. A mini museum. Fascinating. Wish I was up there to have a look myself.
    I bet she'd be feeling pretty low at the moment, selling off in bibs and bobs, the things that took a lifetime to collect. sort of the beginning of the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12