Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: WOLF-Garten tools & accessories

Default WOLF-Garten tools & accessories

Does anyone use the Wolf anvil or bypass lopper attachment like in the link?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WOLF-Gart...90868685479%26

In the pics it shows an extra piece at the bottom of the extension pole that the cord retracts into.

Does this fit the standard Wolf extension pole or is it a different pole for use with the lopper system? Can't seem to find much info online or their website.

Default Re: WOLF-Garten tools & accessories

I've got the complete kit, very useful for me. I never use the saw anymore as I have a 7.7 silky. The pole on the wolf is finished now, it just collapses. Don't stress it too much and it should last

So it uses the same pole? And did you have to buy the piece for the bottom of the pole separately? They don't show it at all on the website.

I have the Wolf Garten catalogue in front of me and the Cord Tidy will fit the Vario handles (ZMV3,ZMV4) I have the bypass lopper on the ZMV4 (2.2-4.0m) handle and love it. Have seriously considered getting the Cord Tidy as when I'm lopping all the extra cord is on the ground and gets caught up in all the cuttings not to mention standing on it. The Cord Tidy would be a lot more comfortable on the top of the thigh while pulling hard on the cord to get through the thicker stuff in stead of the pole end. Will post some pics of a tree that i did a while back after tea - Gotto go eat my roast chicken now.

Here's the pics. Was there last wed and after 9 weeks the tree has plenty of new growth and looking good. Having the ability to adjust the cutting angle of the head is a must for this type of work in my newbie opinion. Hey Wyadra, what do you mean by the pole just collapses now, is there something I should be aware of, to look after it? Would love to have the Silky 7.7m as well but limited funds for now. Would be great for removing palm flowers before they go to seed and turn into mower bullets or seedlings in garden beds. Foxtail seeds are the size of golf balls!!!!Before.jpgAfter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wyadra View Post
    I've got the complete kit, very useful for me. I never use the saw anymore as I have a 7.7 silky. The pole on the wolf is finished now, it just collapses. Don't stress it too much and it should last
    Hi Wyadra, Had the same prob with my 4m wolf pole.
    The locking mechanism is out of allignment.
    If you seperate the inner & outer poles you will get a better look at the mechanism.
    If you slide the coupling up or down,you should be able to see the spring force the pin back down to lock in the inner pole.
    Cheers Fred.

Thanks Fred, but I pulled it apart today and the pole is finished. The aluminum at the locking pin hole peeled back. Time to buy another one.