Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Need any auto or commercial upholstery done? MELB

Default Need any auto or commercial upholstery done? MELB

Hi Guys,

A good mate of mine, Adam, runs his own automotive and commercial upholstery business in Watirna (south eastern suburbs of Melbourne). He has been great at spreading the word around for my business and I wanted to return the favour so I asked him to put something together for me to post on the forum for him. He's fixed the cover my my tray a number of times, fixed my window winder and central locking, and also added a few elastic loops to my toolboxes. He's well priced and the quality of his work is top notch too.

So here goes, presenting INSIDE CARS - auto and commercial trimmer:

"I can service your industry as I have in the past with Mesh covers that I fit to Maroondah city council trucks while I was still working for my previous employer. I also fitted their service trucks with custom tonneau covers that fit around the tool boxes. I use the best quality tonneau cover vinyl that I get from Sydney which has a high resistance to ripping because of strong fibers inlaid into the material. I use this on my own ute, the utes of tradie friends and haven't had any complaints.

Utes aren't made for comfort. I've had a lot of people complain about back problems, especially from people that have a front bench seat. I have been able to provide people with an air lumber that inflates with a small hand pump. These devices are easy to install around the lumber area and are a good start to eliminating causes to back pain. If you have a chiroprator, this might be worth a mention.
    Finally, I have re-upholstered countless bench seats and bucket seats, whether your keeping or selling your vehicle, it's worth keeping it comfortable and looking good. Once those old covers are off, I can also revamp the foams to give a bit more support.

As an incentive I am offering a free air lumber repair to any seat that I re-trim, either driver or passenger, or both sides of a bench seat, each lumber support is worth over $80! Potentially if you re-trimmed the front seats of your ute, there is a saving of over $160. This is a genuine offer that I'm willing to honor until the end of August. Being winter, this may be a good time to fix the ute before things get busy!

Thanks again for this opportunity,
    Kind regards Adam Fairbrother, Inside Cars"

INSIDE CARS
    (p) (03) 9800 0003
    (a) Factory 2 / 7 Woodbine Crt, Wantirna.

He has a facebook page and regularly posts photos of the work that he does. Feel free to check it out - https://www.facebook.com/insidecars

Default Re: Need any auto or commercial upholstery done? MELB

I also forgot to say to make sure you mention you found his details on the INDI mowing forum; he'll be sure to look after you!

Default Re: Need any auto or commercial upholstery done? MELB

Apart from an off topic thingy, its good to see networking in progress, if he was in my area i could give him i job for sure, he'll kick ass down there no prob's.