Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: The Competition

Default The Competition

Anyone been contacted by LMCA> (Lawn mowing contractors association of Vic)

Seems they are after some more members as I got one of their brochures in my P O Box?

Default Re: The Competition

yep one of them got me whilst i was working the other day,said thanks so much but i belong to the greatest membership of the Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors Of Australia he said "whos that , i said well get on the forum brother and you may actually learn something apart from the great deals they offer ...he mentioned all these special deals but couldnt get his around the member ship numbers we have ......

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Anyone been contacted by LMCA> (Lawn mowing contractors association of Vic)

Seems they are after some more members as I got one of their brochures in my P O Box?
    Most of their members have probably died. Went to a meeting years ago. They were a bunch of old farts. Must be after young blood. You would be one of the young ones John!!

They use to meet around Clayton somewhere years ago, went to a meeting once too, you'd definitely be the youngest there.

I think their headquarters is somewhere over my back fence. Correct me if I'm wrong but the idea of paying their membership is having some one do your run when you're unwell or holidaying etc but it's not real cheap (compared to ours) and you get the extra work when your neighbour is sick or holidaying...

The lawn shops I've been to that have their specials offer them to us as well.

They are so old school. lol