Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IOS 7 update like or dislike

Default Re: IOS 7 update like or dislike

I dont have the option to turn 4G off.
    it only has 3G on/off
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    I dont have the option to turn 4G off.
    it only has 3G on/off
    I read the other day its called LTE.
    Just googled and found this… http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09...-the-iphone-5/

Edit, I have no idea if it will fix the issue but its worth a shot!

Thanks Mick.
    Just spoke to Telstra also.
    iPhones dont have the capability for 4g but are connected to it causing issues. The phone is constantly searching for the 4g network and settle for the 3G. But takes time therefore the dropouts.
    Parentally you can turn 4G or 3G off in the settings. But for most iPhones, there isnt an option. ( except for iphone5).

Bugger the Iphones. Telstra said you would have to get a mobile thats compatible for 4g. Samsung, HTC, Motorola. Mainly anything not Apple.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

I really dont know mate. I have a 4s with up to date ios7 and other than not liking it, I dont have problems with that it.
    I only became interested as my daughter has a 5s and thought I might have answers if she gets an issue. She hasnt said anything yet.

But yeah, from what Ive read its when going from a 4g to a 3g, the phone tries to re connect to 4g but gets hung up when theres no 4g there. Keeps searching but fails to reconnect to 4g. Something like that anyway????

A lot of unhappy campers out there. Optus and Apple are pointing the fingers at each other but Optus have admitted they changed something but it was supposed to of been resolved by now!

I hope you get it sorted anyway! Id find it pretty hard to go back to a non iphone myself but if its not working, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I can see a class action against whom ever caused these dramas. There are a lot of people pizzed off people out there!

I found the problem. The Antenna was disconnected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12