Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cox Lawn Boss belt change

Default Re: Cox Lawn Boss belt change

Interesting write up here for anyone looking at cox/greenfield. Cox and greenfield are the same company now.

https://www.hendersonmowers.com.au/n...nfield-mowers/

there seems to be a few contractors running the cox ztr's now, the 35" would be worth a look l reckon

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

I have 2 x stockman 4000's a hydro and a live drive, both about 400+ hrs both going good not much gone wrong, replaced the spindle bearing on one of them, replaced a 2 safety switch, Nead to replace the Cone on the live drive its very slow. i know another guy his fan went on his Johndeere a 22hp twin cylinder motor, he never replaced it and its done 600hrs since that happened its currently on 1200 hrs, he got a good one all hes done is replace the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    I have 2 x stockman 4000's a hydro and a live drive, both about 400+ hrs both going good not much gone wrong, replaced the spindle bearing on one of them, replaced a 2 safety switch, Nead to replace the Cone on the live drive its very slow. i know another guy his fan went on his Johndeere a 22hp twin cylinder motor, he never replaced it and its done 600hrs since that happened its currently on 1200 hrs, he got a good one all hes done is replace the deck.
    I've got the hydro. I ordered the part today, round about $70.00. I'm still blown away by how much these mowers cost to buy now. I paid $1750.00 back in 2014 for my 4000. Now it looks like they are closer to $5k.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    I've got the hydro. I ordered the part today, round about $70.00. I'm still blown away by how much these mowers cost to buy now. I paid $1750.00 back in 2014 for my 4000. Now it looks like they are closer to $5k.
    I stuffed up. I paid $1750 in 2014 for a 2nd hand lawn boss.

I sold that one and bought the new stockman for $3799 in 2015 so the current pricing makes more sense now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234