Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Default Re: Biz.Transact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Biz.Transact compatibility upgrade. Hi everyone, just a quick note - this Friday Apple releases iOS 8, a new version of their mobile operating software. Biz.Transact has been updated (version 1.3.1) to be compatible and is currently awaiting clearance from the Apple approval process. If this approval process is not completed in time for the Friday iOS 8 release I recommend for the uninterrupted use of Biz.Transact that you do not update to iOS 8 until you receive word that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and I’m confident the update of Biz.Transact will be approved by Apple shortly. I’ll keep you posted.

Regards,
    Tim

Default Re: Biz.Transact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Biz.Transact iOS 8 compatibility. Further to my earlier note – I’m pleased to say that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 has been cleared through the Apple approval process ahead of schedule and is now available for download in the App Store.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by biztransact PR View Post
    Biz.Transact compatibility upgrade. Hi everyone, just a quick note - this Friday Apple releases iOS 8, a new version of their mobile operating software. Biz.Transact has been updated (version 1.3.1) to be compatible and is currently awaiting clearance from the Apple approval process. If this approval process is not completed in time for the Friday iOS 8 release I recommend for the uninterrupted use of Biz.Transact that you do not update to iOS 8 until you receive word that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and I’m confident the update of Biz.Transact will be approved by Apple shortly. I’ll keep you posted.

Regards,
    Tim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123