Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Hybrid View

Aussie Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Stop operating your business with inconvenient payment options, hand written receipts and incorrect record keeping. Biz.Transact is developed with you in mind; with minimal effort sell and record your services - issuing receipts, invoices and statements from your mobile device.

Tim from Biz.transact is happy to be your PR .

Tim also has a few tokens for the Pro Bistract app and is happy to give out to members ,for you to experience a faster and easier way of taking payments for your business .

Each token link can be used once, and they expire in 28 days .

Have a look at the website and any questions ask Tim .

Biz.transact is happy for your feedback
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 16-11-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Default Re: Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

http://biztransact.com.au/

No Android version

Hi PaulG, ...I won the office pool on how long it would be before someone asked about Android :-)

We are aware of the importance of Android and our team are working on it, but I can’t commit to a timeframe right now.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the introduction.

Hi everyone, it’s Tim from Biz.Transact here and I look forward to getting involved in the forum and hopefully adding value to your business through the use of our payment processing app.

I have a few tokens for a free upgrade to the Biz.Transact Pro Edition to give away to members – send me an email at enquiries@biztransact.com.au and I’ll arrange for that.

The App is completely free for the Standard Edition and for detailed information please go to our website – www.biztransact.com.au Also we can be found on the Apple App Store by searching “biztransact” or directly via – http://appstore.com/biztransact

Have a great weekend, and I’ll hear from you in the forum - or if you have a direct question feel free to contact me at enquiries@biztransact.com.au

Regards,
    Tim

Like a lot of people I still find it odd that apps are created for iPhones first when Android phones hold over 50% of the market.
    I look forward to one day trying the app.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Like a lot of people I still find it odd that apps are created for iPhones first when Android phones hold over 50% of the market.
    I look forward to one day trying the app.
    I hear ya
    As soon as we have something this forum will be the first know.

1. BizTransact accommodate MOTO?
    For the uninitiated - doesnt require presence of card and signature, but merchant can enter card details supplied via phone.

2. What about repeat billing - can this be set for repeat charges without new presentation of card?

3. Currently for Debt cards only - not credit cards. Do I understand correctly?

4. One-off in-app purchase of AU$19.99, Pro Edition allows you to add an unlimited number of customers.
    What are the ongoing monthly fees? Transaction fees and commissions?

As a professional bookkeeper I am always on the lookout for services that better suit my clients.
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Quote Originally Posted by glassngrass View Post
    1. BizTransact accommodate MOTO?
    For the uninitiated - doesnt require presence of card and signature, but merchant can enter card details supplied via phone.

2. What about repeat billing - can this be set for repeat charges without new presentation of card?

3. Currently for Debt cards only - not credit cards. Do I understand correctly?

4. One-off in-app purchase of AU$19.99, Pro Edition allows you to add an unlimited number of customers.
    What are the ongoing monthly fees? Transaction fees and commissions?

As a professional bookkeeper I am always on the lookout for services that better suit my clients.

1. Right now, Biz.Transact is a CNP (card-not-present) system, which means details are entered directly into the app for each sale.

2. Bank transfer capabilities are being worked on and will be available soon.

3. Both debit and credit cards are supported.

4. Yes Pro Edition is a $19.99 one-off purchase that will allow you to add an unlimited number of customers. There are per transaction fees for cards - we offer a couple of fee options which are very competitive with what the banks offer. I’ll post these very soon once we’ve finalised the details.

I read your website, very interesting. I’ll contact you about your last point.

Hi Tim,

You mention real time credit card payments without merchant accounts is coming soon. Can you say how soon ? I'd be interested in joining up when that facility was available dependent on costs.

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    Hi Tim,

You mention real time credit card payments without merchant accounts is coming soon. Can you say how soon ? I'd be interested in joining up when that facility was available dependent on costs.
    +1 on that one. Had a customer enquire about credit card payments last week. As much info about costs would be very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    Hi Tim,

Hi Matt,
    If you are interested, I can get you up and running now by signing you up for access to a special pre-release version of the app that we’re preparing to submit to the Apple App Store. Send me an email and we can get the ball rolling.

Just to clarify, you do need to be approved for a merchant account, but it’s a very simple process. Card transaction fees apply, but a great feature of Biz.Transact is the ability to automatically pass them onto the customer. We have a couple of fee structures you can choose from to suit how you operate - (a) surcharge 2.9% of total transaction & transaction fee $0.30c (b) surcharge 2.5% of total transaction & transaction fee $0.60c. Also, we don’t require you to change your existing bank account as our system works with any Australian bank.

Hi Tim,
    All I want is a way to take card payments, Do I need first add customers or can I just whip it out my pocket and charge some one?
    I already have software for customers accounts and quoting!
    I've been going to look into adding some mobile card service soon and I think most banks are starting to offer ways to take payments from phones so why should I look at this rather than my bank?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz1 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    All I want is a way to take card payments, Do I need first add customers or can I just whip it out my pocket and charge some one?
    I already have software for customers accounts and quoting!
    I've been going to look into adding some mobile card service soon and I think most banks are starting to offer ways to take payments from phones so why should I look at this rather than my bank?
    Hi Dazz1,

From what you are describing, Biz.Transact may not be the most appropriate solution for you. The key advantage of using Biz.Transact is that it combines customer accounts/quoting with mobile payments in the one convenient solution. However, it sounds like you’ve already got the custom accounts/quoting part covered so if you prefer to stick with those, then all you need is a mobile payment solution.

There are some great dedicated mobile payment solutions on them market from other vendors you can look at which may be what you’re after. What’s important is that you go with what’s best for you and your business.
    Hope you find the solution you’re after.

This is the way i think DaZZ1.

We are all small businesses on here and my way of thinking i would rather support a small business even if it costs a little more .

I guess if everybody thought that, we wouldnt be small lol .

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    This is the way i think DaZZ1.

We are all small businesses on here and my way of thinking i would rather support a small business even if it costs a little more .

I guess if everybody thought that, we wouldnt be small lol .
    I totally agree, I just reread my post and it probably sounds a bit abrupt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast