Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Default Re: Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    This is the way i think DaZZ1.

We are all small businesses on here and my way of thinking i would rather support a small business even if it costs a little more .

I guess if everybody thought that, we wouldnt be small lol .
    I totally agree, I just reread my post and it probably sounds a bit abrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz1 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    Thanks for your reply, So its more a more of a Quoting, invoice and receipt App with a payment gate way than a payment App which I thought it was from reading some of the earlier posts
    I have down loaded the app and it looks good I'm still having a bit of a play with it and working it out, I'll probably give it a try.
    Yeah spot on Darren – a quoting, invoicing, receipting app that includes a payment gateway along with a bunch of handy other features and automation's. We like to think of it as Quote/Sell/Track, operate your business from your phone.

Appreciate your interest by downloading the app, and if you have any questions just shoot me a message. Along those lines - if you are further interested, as mentioned in another post the other day, I can get the process started with the merchant application and in doing so upgrade you for free to the Pro Edition.

Let me know how you go.

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Stop operating your business with inconvenient payment options, hand written receipts and incorrect record keeping. Biz.Transact is developed with you in mind; with minimal effort sell and record your services - issuing receipts, invoices and statements from your mobile device.

Tim from Biz.transact is happy to be your PR .

Tim also has a few tokens for the Pro Bistract app and is happy to give out to members ,for you to experience a faster and easier way of taking payments for your business .

Each token link can be used once, and they expire in 28 days .

Have a look at the website and any questions ask Tim .

Biz.transact is happy for your feedback
    Thanks for a great first week - we’re seeing increased numbers of downloads with the free App Store edition and more questions on usage and features. So in summary – yes it is a payment processing app that can generate quotes (specific or quick quotes from templates) / invoices / sales receipts (part payment, full payment), it stores customer details for easy management, records services and job notes, displays sales and amounts owing (and overdue), has reminders and automaton's, and credit card is set to go – safe and secure.

I’ll start another thread to provide specific details on the app and let you know about some opportunities for everyone.

Cheers, keen to hear your feedback.

Never make it hard for customers to hand you there money .

This app will take the stress out of your business .

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

New Version of Biz.Transact (enhancements, new features, forum reader specials) …just letting everyone know that we finished work on some enhancements & great new features today and will be releasing the latest version of Biz.Transact very shortly. With this new release we will be announcing December specials for readers of this forum – those that have already downloaded Biz.Transact in the past week I’ll contact you so you don’t miss out.

As always contact me if you have any questions, or go ahead and download the App Store free edition to give it a try – feature details are on our website www.biztransact.com.au, for something different here is a link to our flyer http://biztransact.com.au/media/bt_flyer.png

Tim

BT-Main-App-Icon.png

Hi Tim, I am looking at an Ipad mini and would like to know how good bistransact is on it. I currently operate a windows phone so this will be completely different. My wife can instruct though. From FAQ's page >>(Not at the moment, sorry. The iPhone version can be installed, and runs well (we’ve had good feedback), however it is not optimized for an iPad screen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    Hi Tim, I am looking at an Ipad mini and would like to know how good bistransact is on it. I currently operate a windows phone so this will be completely different. My wife can instruct though. From FAQ's page >>(Not at the moment, sorry. The iPhone version can be installed, and runs well (we’ve had good feedback), however it is not optimized for an iPad screen.)
    Thanks for your enquiry,

Biz.Transact works great on the iPad mini, we have quite a number of customers using it on an iPad mini. All the features work just as they do on the iPhone. We say 'non-optimised' mainly to indicate that the screens in Biz.Transact are designed for the iPhone resolution but you would be hard-pressed to see any difference on the iPad mini (just use full screen mode) – I’m actually using Biz.Transact on my iPad right now… testing version 2 of Biz.Transact (some great new features coming soon).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Android would be a pretty great feature too Tim? Any advance on that yet?

What is this Android you spek of Paul :-)
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Android would be a pretty great feature too Tim? Any advance on that yet?
    Hi Paul,

You’ll be pleased to know we are making progress. There is more detail and background on this at the Support Site, refer - http://support.biztransact.com.au/faq/

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    What is this Android you spek of Paul :-)

Possibly Paranoid Android mate

Quote Originally Posted by biztransact PR View Post
    Thanks for your enquiry,

Biz.Transact works great on the iPad mini, we have quite a number of customers using it on an iPad mini. All the features work just as they do on the iPhone. We say 'non-optimised' mainly to indicate that the screens in Biz.Transact are designed for the iPhone resolution but you would be hard-pressed to see any difference on the iPad mini (just use full screen mode) – I’m actually using Biz.Transact on my iPad right now… testing version 2 of Biz.Transact (some great new features coming soon).

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Any news on version 2. You mentioned a few new features last time I spoke to you, but I cant remember what they were. Still very happy with the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1972 View Post
    Any news on version 2. You mentioned a few new features last time I spoke to you, but I cant remember what they were. Still very happy with the app.
    Hi Matt, great to hear you're still very happy with Biz.Transact and yes development for version 2 is progressing well. The past few weeks we have been considering a change to the schedule by releasing some of the cool new features prior to version 2. I'll update the forum in the coming days with the details.

Regards,
    Tim

Each new Biz.Transact Electronic Payments account now includes a free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition

Hi Matt, … back again on your question. I can now confirm that we are changing our release schedule to bring forward a number of enhancements and improvements I think Biz.Transact users will really appreciate. I’ll be providing details to everyone soon - as we get closer to the release.

Regards,
    Tim

Each new Biz.Transact Electronic Payments account now includes a free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition

Quote Originally Posted by biztransact PR View Post
    Hi Matt, great to hear you're still very happy with Biz.Transact and yes development for version 2 is progressing well. The past few weeks we have been considering a change to the schedule by releasing some of the cool new features prior to version 2. I'll update the forum in the coming days with the details.

Regards,
    Tim

Biz.Transact – new version (v1.3) available shortly.

While work on the upcoming Version 2 of Biz.Transact continues, we wanted to bring forward some of the cool new features to you now, as everyone has been so supportive and positive about the use of Biz.Transact.

This release focuses on visual appearance, compatibility with iOS 7 and invoice branding. The enhancements include -

* Complete refresh of the visuals and overall look of the app, along with improved compatibility with iOS 7.

* ‘Additional Customer info' field - a new field that appears on invoices under the customer address. Very handy for any custom information, e.g. member number, service discount ID, and many other practical uses.

* Theme Templates! You can now choose a colour theme for your emailed Quotes, Invoices and Statements that better matches the brand of your business.

* Invoice No. is now prominently displayed on the Invoice Details screen and the client's Invoices list – very handy for quick reference.

* Quote No. is now displayed on the Invoice Details screen – very handy for quick reference

* Change Starting Invoice No. allows you to override the default invoice number (No. 1) or your current sequential number and commence from a number you nominate - very handy for those transitioning from another system or pen and paper invoice books.

Sneak-peek screen images can be seen on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/biztransact/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast