Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: End of Year Special & New Version

Default End of Year Special & New Version

Free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition
    As a lead up to the end of the year I’m offering readers of this forum a free upgrade to our Pro Edition. Simply download the free edition and email me at enquiries@biztransact.com.au to claim your upgrade to the Pro Edition.

New Version
    Over the coming weeks I’ll be providing details on our soon to be released next generation Biz.Transact. There are a number of significant functionality inclusions along with system enhancements, which paves the way for us to make the service available on a much wider range of devices. These inclusions will further help you with your cash flow and provide greater convenience for your customers.

Regards,
    Tim

App Store: http://appstore.com/biztransact/
    Email: enquiries@biztransact.com.au

Default Re: End of Year Special & New Version

Hi Tim

Mate that link is not correct. Takes you to Apple iTunes
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Thanks for pointing that out Bluey, I had provided the connected method for installing the app – via iTunes and performing a sync with your iPhone connected to your computer. The direct way is via your iPhone as follows

Biz.Transact - Installation
    1. from your iPhone go to the App Store
    2. search on “biz.transact”
    3. install
    4. exit the App Store
    5. open the Biz.Transact app, which will run the initial setup.

Once you have installed and setup Biz.Transact send me an email at enquiries@biztransact.com.au and I’ll activate your free upgrade to the Pro Edition.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Hi Tim

Mate that link is not correct. Takes you to Apple iTunes

A quick note of thanks to all of those who took the opportunity for a free upgrade to the Biz.Transact Pro Edition – it certainly was a busy December. As mention in this thread we have a new version, the next generation Biz.Transact, for which I’ll provide details shortly.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by biztransact PR View Post
    Free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition
    As a lead up to the end of the year I’m offering readers of this forum a free upgrade to our Pro Edition. Simply download the free edition and email me at enquiries@biztransact.com.au to claim your upgrade to the Pro Edition.

New Version
    Over the coming weeks I’ll be providing details on our soon to be released next generation Biz.Transact. There are a number of significant functionality inclusions along with system enhancements, which paves the way for us to make the service available on a much wider range of devices. These inclusions will further help you with your cash flow and provide greater convenience for your customers.

Regards,
    Tim

App Store: http://appstore.com/biztransact/
    Email: enquiries@biztransact.com.au

Android yet?

Hi Paul, a key component of the new version (next generation) is facilitating the service on other devices with Android very much a part of that. Biz.Transact has gone through a considerable transformation - including a rebranding …more details to follow. Android is a priority for us and I’ll keep everyone informed.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Android yet?

Looking forward to the new version, there are a couple of things I'd love to see which would make the app a lot better.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Great to hear Courty - I'll get in contact with you, keen to hear your thoughts.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    Looking forward to the new version, there are a couple of things I'd love to see which would make the app a lot better.

A quick update to let you know that the next generation of Biz.Transact has been released. In an earlier post I indicated there are a number of significant functionality inclusions, systems enhancements and also mentioned a rebranding - the result of all this is InvoiceTrak.

InvoiceTrak has been in the market for a few days now and I’ve been responding to a number of enquiries and will share those in this thread, or probably better to start a new one. I’m pleased to say there has been a considerable amount of downloads and sign-ups for merchant accounts (credit card facility) already, which is encouraging. NOTE: existing Biz.Transact merchant account holders can use their current merchant account in InvoiceTrak.

Details of InvoiceTrak can be found at www.invoicetrak.com, and the link to sign up for free is https://app.invoicetrak.com/Account/NewAccount

With the system enhancements now in place work can commenced on facilitating the service on other devices, along with adding unique functionality to further improve your cash flow and customers’ overall experience.

If you have any direct questions feel free to email me.

Regards,
    Tim