Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Victoria - Did you have equipment stolen Nth Suburbs 2011 - 2012?

Default Victoria - Did you have equipment stolen Nth Suburbs 2011 - 2012?

Police are keen to find the owners of power tools stolen from cars in the northern suburbs between January 2011 and December 2012.

Moreland Crime Investigation Unit detectives believe the majority of the tools were stolen from tradesman’s vehicles and vans in the early hours of the morning.

The tools are believed to have been stolen from Moreland, Moonee Valley, Hume, Darebin, Whittlesea, Hobson’s Bay, Banyule, Manningham, Knox, Maroondah, Casey and Greater Dandenong Police Service Areas (PSA).

Police are keen to give identify the owners of the property and are holding a viewing at the Victoria Police Central Property Management Unit in Collingwood on Thursday 10 April and Friday 11 April between 9am and 3pm.

In order to view the property, all interested parties must register by sending an email to steve.bull@police.vic.gov.au with personal details and details of the alleged thefts.

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news...n-suburbs.html
    ~ Joanne ~

Default Re: Victoria - Did you have equipment stolen Nth Suburbs 2011 - 2012?

I ...uh ...had a john deere z717 stolen ...or was it a toro 7200 ...or maybe a scag turf tiger?
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

Default Re: Victoria - Did you have equipment stolen Nth Suburbs 2011 - 2012?

Just emailed the fella now, hopefully some of my gear is there