Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Biz.Transact – End of Financial Year Special

Default Biz.Transact – End of Financial Year Special

With the lead up to the end of the financial year I have an allocation of 1 per day - FREE upgrade to the Pro Edition of Biz.Transact. This offer is made available to readers of this forum and is based on business days within June 2014.

As the attached flyer shows we are keen to help small businesses produce effective quotes, immediately process customer payments and track sales performance.

Simply go to the App Store and download the Free Edition of Biz.Transact then email me to claim your free Pro Edition upgrade.

Regards,
    Tim

App Store: http://appstore.com/biztransact/
    Email: enquiries@biztransact.com.au

Default Re: Biz.Transact – End of Financial Year Special

Yay there's finally one for Andr..... oh...

It's a fruity world Paul :-)
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Im sending you an email now.
    Quote Originally Posted by biztransact PR View Post
    With the lead up to the end of the financial year I have an allocation of 1 per day - FREE upgrade to the Pro Edition of Biz.Transact. This offer is made available to readers of this forum and is based on business days within June 2014.

As the attached flyer shows we are keen to help small businesses produce effective quotes, immediately process customer payments and track sales performance.

Simply go to the App Store and download the Free Edition of Biz.Transact then email me to claim your free Pro Edition upgrade.

Regards,
    Tim

Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Thanks - received your email and I'm sending the free upgrade now.

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    Im sending you an email now.

Email sent Tim. Cheers.

Thanks - got your email and the free upgrade is on the way to you.

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    Email sent Tim. Cheers.

With the end of financial year special currently running, I was asked several times today about including a special deal (no joining fees etc…) for the sign up to the Biz.Transact Electronic Payments (customer credit card transactions).

As I did for those who contacted me I’d like to point out to everyone that there are no joining fees - in fact no monthly fees, no contracts, no hidden costs, … just a great way to process customer payments with a very competitive transact fee (even that can be charged to the customers, as most businesses do). So no cost incurred to get started and operate.

Regards,
    Tim

Regards,
    Tim

I took the plunge and signed up to Biz Transact with the free pro upgrade. Signed up for credit card payments, was easy to do and accepted my first credit card payment from a customer today. Easy to do. Tim is great, always willing to help and goes the extra mile in his communication.

Thanks for sharing your feedback Matt, and I appreciate your comments.

It’s been a busy past few weeks with the free Biz.Transact upgrade offer and we expect the same as a lead up to June 30. Most of the upgrades have also taken the opportunity to setup their Biz.Transact Electronic Payments account – it’s been great to hear the stories on how having a credit card facility will change their business, and how customer expectations for paying by credit card is increasing.

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    I took the plunge and signed up to Biz Transact with the free pro upgrade. Signed up for credit card payments, was easy to do and accepted my first credit card payment from a customer today. Easy to do. Tim is great, always willing to help and goes the extra mile in his communication.

Have we got this on Android yet?

Thanks for your enquiry.

Currently not available, Android continues to be one of our development priorities. There is more detail and background on this at the Support Site, refer -http://support.biztransact.com.au/faq/

Regards,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    Have we got this on Android yet?

Thanks for your enquiry.

Currently not available, Android continues to be one of our development priorities. There is more detail and background on this at the Support Site, refer -http://support.biztransact.com.au/faq/

Regards,
    Tim
    How about this one? Can you run 2 ABN's through it or will I be charged to subscriptions?

With two ABN's you would have two databases, if this is what you require then I'd be happy to arrange for two free Pro Edition upgrades. I'll send you a message to get specific details on your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    How about this one? Can you run 2 ABN's through it or will I be charged to subscriptions?

Thanks mate, but I am really thinking about Android devices. Will only go Apple if it is my only option. Accepting payments is one thing I like/need, just don't know if I need/want BizTransact yet