Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Invoice app for mobile

Default Invoice app for mobile

Hi all do you use any of the free invoice app available for smart phones?as I know bugger all about them are they linked to ur bank account or is it just the same as posting a paper invoice with your details?

Default Re: Invoice app for mobile

i use invoice2go on my Andriod and Ipad. It has worked for me for the last 3 years. Its not linked to your account but can help with doing your taxes at the end of the year as it has all the profit loss statements etc. It also has an add on called Receipts2go, where you can take a photo of your receipt and print all your expenses out at the end of the year as well.
    DJK Grounds & Gardens
    0416 931 867
    http://www.facebook.com/DJKGrounds?ref=hl

I too have invoice2go.
    Its the best for price i can find so far and does an excellent job.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

I personally cant see the benefit of doing an invoice on your phone straight after the job. Aside from the fact that the screen is to bloody small and fiddley what extra benefits do you get from sending the invoice immediately after the job as opposed to at the end of the day. I would rather spend the time during the day doing the work and then do the invoices when I get home and I have wound down a bit.

Does the app sync with your system at home or do you have to do it all over again. What happens if your phone ****es itself or you lose it. Then in summer your all sweaty and dirty and your playing with your phone screen. I would rather get home and have a beer as I do my invoices. The invoice is sent the same day. The system is up to date and I am not rushing to get it done to get to the next job
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    I personally cant see the benefit of doing an invoice on your phone straight after the job. Aside from the fact that the screen is to bloody small and fiddley what extra benefits do you get from sending the invoice immediately after the job as opposed to at the end of the day. I would rather spend the time during the day doing the work and then do the invoices when I get home and I have wound down a bit.
    i agree with you but some blokes once they get home then its all over

time to relax , time with the family, time to smash 20 beers

so by doing it on the spot its done and finished and nothing to forget

A key reason to invoice after each job - you never forget to invoice, or forget the details of the job.
    Some solutions, such as FreshBooks, can automate the sending of overdue (friendly, then firm, then stern) reminder notices via email.
    In a peak period this alone is golden as it increases not only the likelihood of getting paid, but improves cashflow.
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa