Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Lawn Mowing / Gardening / Maintenance Trailer & Equipment for sale

Default Lawn Mowing / Gardening / Maintenance Trailer & Equipment for sale

Complete Lawn Mowing / Gardening / Maintenance Trailer & Equipment.

What's Included;
    Honda Mulcher Lawn Mower
    Honda Blower
    Honda Atom Edger
    Honda Whipper Snipper
    Stilh Hedger
    McCulloch Chainsaw
    Cylinder Mower for those wanting a MCG grass look.
    All these Honda products are less than 2 years old, some less than 12 months.
    Gardening equipment includes, Wheelbarrow, lifting / moving Trolley, forks, rakes, shovels, saws, fertiliser spreader, jerry cans, oil, weed sprayer, Bailey Extension ladder, etc. Everything you need to start a lawn mowing / garden business today.
    Trailer has been recently refurbished and passed through the pits in Perth, December 2014. Tyres brand new, led lights, spare tyre, jockey wheel etc.
    I prefer not to break up package (but happy to discuss) in terms of selling individual items.
    I do believe price is very very very reasonable. Here is why. The price is $5850. The Honda Equipment alone new will cost min $3000. The other power equipment will cost min $1000. All the gardening equipment min $1000. Plus a trailer this size new costs min $4000.
    I have priced to sell.
    I am also prepared to drive / deliver the trailer (package) to you for an expense fee. (This includes interstate buyers). Please email me to discuss.
    PS - if you want a cheap ute to complete package happy to discuss selling this as well. Good thing about this ute, plenty of space for garden rubbish, and I often charged customers to remove hard rubbish. Ie - every household has hard rubbish for tip. But they don't have a trailer. So I would help out, charge 20% on top of tip fee, plus $30 fee. Plus check my recent sales in ebay. People throw away things like stainless steel BBQ's, gas bottles, old tools etc. I kept some of these and sold on eBay. Utes are an good competitive advantage.

Please contact - Scott on 0422381570 or email - loganhomegardencare@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton