Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the economy heading??

Default Re: Where is the economy heading??

funny watching the news tonight re the next Budget with nary a sighting of our illustrious "treasurer"

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Our treasurers statement when talking about their childcare package

He slammed as "ridiculous" suggestions Australia was facing a recession in 2016.

"We've got one of the fastest-growing economies in the world," he said."

We're going to see more prosperity in the future than Australia ever has in the past"

Must be why he is a politician and I am just lawnie!!!

The Australian Banks are going great, the Job rate is good, life style's are great, health and education is good. Food and water is the best in the world. Why are people not seeing the positives.

Australians are sitting on there money and not out taking loans, the global crash and media scared people out of spending, so people are holding back. The dropped interest rate is to get people to spend again. If the doom and gloomers just stfu money would start circulating again at a faster rate.

Australian Banks have money to loan, Australian will get some and spend it and things will boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    Our treasurers statement when talking about their childcare package

He slammed as "ridiculous" suggestions Australia was facing a recession in 2016.

"We've got one of the fastest-growing economies in the world," he said."

We're going to see more prosperity in the future than Australia ever has in the past"

Must be why he is a politician and I am just lawnie!!!
    I'm sure Joe is absoultely correct, if you don't step outside your north sydney mansions unless its for a quick trip in your luxury car to get to a restaruant you may very well get the impression there is nothing wrong. Also if you know you will have a massive govt pension and free air flights for life when you quit politics you may also think this country is going great. That's without going in to what he and his missus makes in their private business interests.

I don't know about the economy, but they say unemployment is down and I think I know why. I have seen no less than 10 start ups around in the last week, new trailers new cars and they are calling themselves professionals . That must be all it takes to be a pro, so easy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12