Quote Originally Posted by Crankitup View Post
Weight wise it's very light (5 kg), almost toy like it's so light. An EB803 is well over double the weight before you add fuel (11.4 kg).

I use the 4 ah 82V battery which is 2.5kg bringing the total weight to 7.5kg. An EB803 fully fueled up would be 13.4 kg so the difference is about 6 kg (equivalent to 2 full x 3L milk containers).

Performance wise, as I said earlier in the thread the 82V 1000W backpack blower blows at 580 CFM and 234 km/h but the difference in actual operation feels even more. If they measured blowing force (Newton Metres) which some tool review shootouts do, I think the improvement would be most noticed
The known specs are better than the latest model Stihl petrol powered handheld units (BG 56 & BG86) as well as the base model petrol powered Stihl backpack blower (BR 200). It also rivals the next petrol powered Stihl backpack model up (BR450) in that it has a higher air speed but lower CFM but it's not going to match a EB803 which has a CFM of 690 and higher airflow speed. Having said that, I used to have an old BR600 and by the time I got that heavy monster out and some earmuffs, adjusted the choke pulled the cord a few times, then lugged it on my back, I can now have almost finished blowing everything down with the 82V.
how long will it go on full throttle??