Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Totally electric commercial contractor

Default Re: Totally electric commercial contractor

All done.

Cheers Fred.

wow great to see another lithium ZTR on the market finally!!

Pricing is on par with Mean Green from the looks of it, the the Greenworks machine has a lower runtime and is one heavy beast at 600kg!! Compared to the Mean Green at 460kg. Greenworks look to have cheaped out with a steel build, Mean Green is all aluminium - still the better mower by a long way, they've been doing this a lot longer and have put a lot of thought into keeping weight down. Plus the extra options they have... solar recharge canopy, front mounted blower, rear discharge mulching deck... And now the Michelin X Tweel tyres. No more flats or tyre pressure checks, ever. Awesome.

There is a guy in Brisbane with one of those Mean Green CXR-60's now! I didn't make it down to see ZeroMow over winter, so I might see if I can get in touch and check out this machine in Brisbane. More than anything interested in how he got the machine here and how much he paid...

Apparently Mean Green are looking for an Australian distributor so hopefully we could see them selling here within a year!!

Gotta keep up to date on this stuff - but for a lot of us (me included, even though I have the MGP-20 push mower) these lithium ZTR's aren't going to be a real option until the cost comes way down. I just spent another $7k on Walker equipment, new 48" GHS deck (up from 42" Multi Deck), dethatcher and 95L boom sprayer. It's a much more useful machine to me, and when you consider that you can have one of these, or pay the same amount for a standard mid-mount ZTR albeit lithium powered...

If I had enough time and money I'd buy an old Walker and convert it to electric myself... now if Walker brought out an "E" lithium model that could catch and use all their existing attachments... I really hope they've got something in the works!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910