Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: southern highland members

Hybrid View

Aussie southern highland members

hi to all southern highland Indy members
    due to my ill health I find myself farming out some of my regular and new jobs until my health gets better or possibly permanently decline,
    recently I suffered a heart attack while away on holidays, and returned home to have 2 stents placed in my right main artery of my heart, so now to decide to farm out my customers to other local Indy members near to me in the southern highlands ( Mittagong ),
    at this point I have relied heavily on Matt MB Mowing / (IMMOWW), and Dave (66 Impala) who are now over booking, so Matt tells me that most of you guys he knows won't do jobs under $100, Ok, example job I have takes 1hr 15min & charged $50, easy job and regular good payer, other jobs up to and over 4-5 hrs on the job, if any of you guys are interested please contact me asap Ph 0408 404 401, I don't want to let my customers down and they understand this and my position at this time, so if you guys would like a bit of extra money in your pockets with out the hassle of much costumer relations or setting up a new customer, this will be easy money, I need jobs covered for the next 3 weeks at least then possibly ongoing, these jobs are not me pay you, they are my customer pays you directly, I just referr you as my colleague, another Indy, I have jobs 2 weeks over due out standing so this is no joke, I'm not selling off customers either they will be yours to run with, I hope you guys respond as my other mates are booked out for 2-3weeks,

don't reply to this post , just call if your keep for more jobs
    how hard can that be

cheers
    Les
    Mittagong Lawn Wizard
    ph 0408 404 401

Default Re: southern highland members

Hi,hopefully you pick up over the heart attack many of us in this business have stents and still mow lawns.I'll cover up to 7 jobs a day at 62 and my stent was 4 years ago.I only had 6 weeks off and returned back a little slower and built up speed with confidence.
    Another guy i know went back to play competitive squash with his stent,just goes to show that a small bump in life comes along and we go back to living a happy life.
    Wishing you a quick recovery and return to your lawn business.

Default Re: southern highland members

Just info on a bad customer who doesn't pay in the southern highlands
    Avoid this customer guys.
    Susan Mackenzie from Almerton road mittagong.
    Nie lady to deal with but becomes aggressive and demands that you didn't do her lawns then corrects your bill from a typical 4 hour job on 5 acres to a one hour payment.
    Constantly payed 2-3 weeks late.
    Has a bit of altimeters I think.
    Calls you when you text her and says you called her.
    I just sacked her guys, so she may well be contacting you.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ