Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: For Sale 30" Toro Timemaster and Brand New Kawasaki Back Pack Blower

Default For Sale 30" Toro Timemaster and Brand New Kawasaki Back Pack Blower

G'Day Guys,

Due to ongoing complications and surgeries I have to put the mowing game aside for a lil while. Hence I need to offload this gear as its the newest that has value. I am offering this to my fellow lawnies on here till the weekend otherwise onto ebay it goes.

30" self Prop toro time master. It would not of even done 7 hrs yet, I bought it for a great contract that I would struggle with a larger ride on to get in. fantastic cut, superfast and has side throw and rear catcher never used.

KRB750B kawasaki back pack blower, NEVER USED AS NEW. it still hasn't even had a drop of fuel put in it. you wont find another like this for sale let me tell you.

Located in Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, pick up only. I am selling as a pair and am not interested in seperating. PM me your offer, these are a decent bit of gear and I am not throwing them away but who ever gets them will be getting a serious bargain.

Cheers Guys

IMG_1284.jpgIMG_1285.jpgIMG_1286.jpgIMG_1287.jpg

Default Re: For Sale 30" Toro Timemaster and Brand New Kawasaki Back Pack Blower

IMG_1288.jpgIMG_1289.jpg
    Here are some extra photos

Default Re: For Sale 30" Toro Timemaster and Brand New Kawasaki Back Pack Blower

Damn..if it was the turfmaster i would of snatched it up. .

You and me both greenie lol
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

I was thinking about turf master, but even as a large man it was way too heavy. Think about your back boys also you will get these two for a hell of alot less than a brand new turf master.

Also it does an awesome job and is so fast you pretty job behind it when its going flat out lol

I've got a timemaster and onthe whole it is a great machine. There is no difference between this and the turfmaster except for the motor, individual wheel height and a bit of extra chassis strenghtening. For the $ difference i think the timemaster is very suitable. The one downside with this mower i mow height. It needs to be about 15mm lower. You can't lower the blades because of the timed blade setup. At the moment i haven't been able to source drop down blades in Australia but they are available in usa. It is a dream to mow with. It is efficient. It is great on kyke and buffalo lawns but not suited to couch type lawns. After you mow the same lawn with it a couple of times you notice the better finish/appearance of the lawn. This mower is a good buy.

It is also sold as an Exmark.

The reviews on lawn site USA say there was no noticeable advantage going to the turfmaster.
    Turfmaster was heavier and for the extra money it wasn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    The reviews on lawn site USA say there was no noticeable advantage going to the turfmaster.
    Turfmaster was heavier and for the extra money it wasn't worth it

And also for 30'' cut 7hp engine is to low....if it would have 12hp engine i would buy then...

Quote Originally Posted by starmow View Post
    And also for 30'' cut 7hp engine is to low....if it would have 12hp engine i would buy then...
    They are summer lawn mower,you can't use them in wet grass.They manage standard 2 or 3 weekly regular stuff and dry.I'm running a Toro now for second summer and found it fast and great (22") 4hp.
    What i have is a fast speed mower which is cutting the easy stuff and getting me home quicker or getting more jobs done in a day.A 30" would almost halve that.