Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted

Default Wanted

Anyone have a fuel tank to a 26cc Kaaz w/snipper they are not using.

I put a rather large hole in one of mine. Rest of machine is good but hate to think what the tank costs when the fuel cap alone costs about $26

Default Re: Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Anyone have a fuel tank to a 26cc Kaaz w/snipper they are not using.

I put a rather large hole in one of mine. Rest of machine is good but hate to think what the tank costs when the fuel cap alone costs about $26
    The Honda motor or the Mitsubishi? I have a Honda one you can have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgs View Post
    The Honda motor or the Mitsubishi? I have a Honda one you can have.
    Thanks mate but it's the Mitsubishi

john i have a couple of T27 kaaz tanks ready for the tip...one even has a cap.....

Thumbs up Re: Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    john i have a couple of T27 kaaz tanks ready for the tip...one even has a cap.....
    Thanks Geoff .

Anyone know where source new parts for Kazz trimmers? Not having any luck so far, my TU 26 shaft stopped spinning today so I had a look at it and seems the splined coupling where the shaft fits to the engine is shot. Had it for about 3 years and it's been faultless until now.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Hi Geoff, got my tu26's mixed up with my tj27's. Have used both the kawasaki & mitsubishi for the last 20 years. Was thinking they did not look right. Still have 1 tj27 that was a PITA.
    If anyone needs these spare parts let me know or they will go to the tip when I have my winter clean out

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Lawnmowing View Post
    Anyone know where source new parts for Kazz trimmers? Not having any luck so far, my TU 26 shaft stopped spinning today so I had a look at it and seems the splined coupling where the shaft fits to the engine is shot. Had it for about 3 years and it's been faultless until now.
    Take a photo of what it is you require. I have 1 old Kaaz - mitsubishi engine that may have what you require. Even though I only run Kaaz I have another which will be retired at the end of this year and will use it as parts.

Hi Geoff, got my tu26's mixed up with my tj27's. Have used both the kawasaki & mitsubishi for the last 20 years. Was thinking they did not look right. Still have 1 tj27 that was a PITA.
    If anyone needs these spare parts let me know or they will go to the tip when I have my winter clean out
    no worries so bad luck ive drank the present you gave me hahahaha......keep the gear box to the head as they are worth 250 bucks to replace ..that should fit your models...

This Kaaz1 .jpgKaaz2.jpgKaaz3.jpgis the part
    The internal spline where the shaft slots in is worn, pictures don't show how bad it is though.
    I suppose the clutch drum & spline is one part running through the bearing but looks a pita to get out.
    About 58mm between centres of holes on the housing.

Parts are available from various sources,just finding who's going to sell it to you at a fair price
    Few weeks ago i bought a trimmer powered back pack sprayer not knowing what a TU26 motor was only to learn what it is on this forum.At least the mitsi motors are reasonable quality
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FUEL-...8.4.124.xiaVK1

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    Parts are available from various sources,just finding who's going to sell it to you at a fair price
    Few weeks ago i bought a trimmer powered back pack sprayer not knowing what a TU26 motor was only to learn what it is on this forum.At least the mitsi motors are reasonable quality
    Thanks Beetle,

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Lawnmowing View Post
    This Kaaz1 .jpgKaaz2.jpgKaaz3.jpgis the part
    The internal spline where the shaft slots in is worn, pictures don't show how bad it is though.
    I suppose the clutch drum & spline is one part running through the bearing but looks a pita to get out.
    About 58mm between centres of holes on the housing.
    Hi Valley, I probably have 2 or 3 of them thanks partly to Geoff. Measure the length of them also as these look the same as the Kaaz with Kawasaki motor, my Mitsubishi motor looks different.

Hi Valley, I probably have 2 or 3 of them thanks partly to Geoff. Measure the length of them also as these look the same as the Kaaz with Kawasaki motor, my Mitsubishi motor looks different.
    Ok , Clutch housing is about 98mm long with the clutch drum sticking out another 13mm.
    Depth of the clutch drum from inside is about 22mm.Hope this makes sense. Looks like the clutch drum is held in by a snap ring but I haven't had time to take it apart.
    Thanks for taking the time to look into this, Very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    Cheers Beetle for the info, Been able to find pretty every other part for Kazz other than the clutch drum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast