Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Non- paying customers.

Default Non- paying customers.

anyone no have to deal with non paying customers.send them invoice dont pay.

Default Re: Non- paying customers.

its a tough one and many say get a debt collector etc but at days end its a battle...So you have sent an invoice then a reminder and maybe a tx or even geez I am not sure people do this any more but pick up the phone and ring them lol ..depends how long they are behind but sometimes you have to walk but before you do that and if you have done the above send them a final notice stating that this will go in the hands of my debt collector and your credit rating will be compromised ...Normally my invoices are due upon receipt and after 7 days a reminder is sent that generally does the trick never let it go without contacting them ..

Default Re: Non- paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    its a tough one and many say get a debt collector etc but at days end its a battle...So you have sent an invoice then a reminder and maybe a tx or even geez I am not sure people do this any more but pick up the phone and ring them lol ..depends how long they are behind but sometimes you have to walk but before you do that and if you have done the above send them a final notice stating that this will go in the hands of my debt collector and your credit rating will be compromised ...Normally my invoices are due upon receipt and after 7 days a reminder is sent that generally does the trick never let it go without contacting them ..
    Thanks Geoff , it did the trick they paid us after 7 weeks.