Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Subby required

Default Subby required

Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in regular extra work or know someone who is?

I am trying to now work my business part time due to arthritis in my hands and will have some regular work available, with possible extra as it come in from (soon to be) 2 websites

Joe ( my brother)is still working with me but also wants just part time so to allow that for both of us we either need an employee or subby. Latter is the easier way for me.

From early April to end of winter it would be 1 day per week and from September - December you would be required be 2 days a week.

If interested email me 1st and then call or meet to discuss what would be good for both parties.

Default Re: Subby required

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in regular extra work or know someone who is?

I am trying to now work my business part time due to arthritis in my hands and will have some regular work available, with possible extra as it come in from (soon to be) 2 websites

Joe ( my brother)is still working with me but also wants just part time so to allow that for both of us we either need an employee or subby. Latter is the easier way for me.

From early April to end of winter it would be 1 day per week and from September - December you would be required be 2 days a week.

If interested email me 1st and then call or meet to discuss what would be good for both parties.
    Taken by David!

Default Re: Subby required

Hi guys,
    Planning for an overseas trip to Europe next year. Will have minimum 4-6 weeks work available from approx mid May. 2-3 days per week with my brother & max 7hr day.
    Probably Fridays & Saturdays required with the schools and some commercial work. Other day could be flexible.
    Brother knows the round but won't keep up by himself (he only works part time)
    Handy if you know howto use or have a ZTR of your own.
    Dollars negotiable
    I know its 12 months away but for some who start to slow down at that time of year it may be good to know there is some extra work.
    Just email me if interested