Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Website

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: Website

you say there are no spelling mistakes are you sure you've looked hard enough
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    you say there are no spelling mistakes are you sure you've looked hard enough
    HaHa. Thats Clickbait!! I know what you two are up to.

looks good!
    would you mind letting us know the cost?

I love it, flows realy well
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    looks good!
    would you mind letting us know the cost?
    will PM you Chris

Thanks guys.
    Does my mobile number appear on all pages with ability to "tap to call" straight through.

Need a lot of content/pages modified for our resi work. We will be chasing more of together with body corp and more acreage maintenace/gardening type work. My brother in law will be wanting some hours/work and my brother Joe does all the current resi we have which is bugger all really.
    Trying not to focus on commercial/schools etc like we have done over the last few years. That's why it is a generic type front page.Will add the usual things like testimonials, portfolio etc

Hi SEM, I just tried it on my android phone, and the ph number doesn't show at all. At the top there is the logo & then the 3 bars that expand to show the tabs, but no phone number anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Does my mobile number appear on all pages with ability to "tap to call" straight through.

Need a lot of content/pages modified for our resi work. We will be chasing more of together with body corp and more acreage maintenace/gardening type work. My brother in law will be wanting some hours/work and my brother Joe does all the current resi we have which is bugger all really.
    Trying not to focus on commercial/schools etc like we have done over the last few years. That's why it is a generic type front page.Will add the usual things like testimonials, portfolio etc

How has your website performed? Has it made a huge difference to enquires etc?
    I'm finally about to get my done... have left it for ages and it looks terrible compared to modern sites

David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345