Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Pro - PC App

Default Lawn Pro - PC App

Does anyone know about this application from USA.

http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/

Any feedback greatlly appreciated ty

Default Re: Lawn Pro - PC App

No i am not using it - i am still using a diary - but i am looking into a possible link between a database and outlook to manage clients and jobs
    is that something everyone is using or am i old school
    the site looks ok - maybe some could bring and adapt it for Australia

Terry

lethal

i do realise that this is an old post, but if it helps, i use a palm pilot, it is great, it has software that you load onto your pc and every sunday night i just print out my run sheet for the week and any extra jobs that ppl ring to get done after it is printed out i just hand write in and add them to my palm pilot and just synchronise to the pc when i get home.....its all about making the job easier, whether in the office or out onsite!

Allways good info leathal appreciate the time you guys give

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

I realise by now that this thread is extremely old but I thought I would throw in my thoughts. I use Lawn Pro everyday and while it has its limitations I find it a very useful booking program. Originally coming from a Jims franchise I was looking for something simple to use. Lawn Pro has also recently launched an online booking system which now makes it completely portable.
    Hope this helps someone one day.

i used similar called gopher and still use it to this day ...this one appears to be ok as you can install it on the i phone..presently use invoice to go to send email invoices straight after finishing the job...I plan to down load the free trial for 15 days....thats pretty good and they must be confident you will purchase it

seems to be a connection to a server so u can use computor phone ipad ...see how it goes

I use google calender and link it to my iPad, find it works pretty well.

I use essentialPIM. Free, accessable to android, pc and mac. very basic but works well so far. only issue is you can ONLY sync via Wi-Fi as sync by wire wont work. they are still working on it apparently
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

Matt sent me some questions about Lawn Pro but his inbox is full.

Hi Matt,

I searched long and hard to find software that does everything that Jims Jobs does and Lawn Pro is probably the closest you'll get. The limitations I mentioned are as follows: If a job is postponed and it is regular have to move every job on and that annoys me a little. The other thing is that when the season starts up or winds up you cant just change the frequency from say 2 weeks to 4 weeks you have to delete all the uncompleted jobs for each customer and rebook them on a new frequency.

Besides this though, you can drag and drop jobs from one day to the next. Create invoices from the schedule, email invoices from within the software. There is also the ability to include GST, your logo and any extra text such as banking details website etc. on the invoice. You can post all of your outgoings as well and transfer at the end of financial year straight to quickbooks.

In addition you can set it up for different crews or employees and email job sheets to employees.

One of my favorite features is that I can set up a customer such as a real estate agent and quickly enter properties as I receive them without having to go through and create an entire account for each property.

All this info is about Lawn Pro 4. Lawn Pro 5 has just been released and I only upgraded to it yesterday. I'll let you know how I go.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jungle John.

I got the lawnprosoftware. Cost $49 for life....
    Allot of setting up with customers, services etc....
    Personally i reckon theres too much clicking on this & that to do one thing.
    I may go back to the old diary and icalendar.
    I do my invoices on the road with invoice2go. WHich syncs to the computer
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    I got the lawnprosoftware. Cost $49 for life....
    Are you sure you got that for that price? I'm looking at it and it says the $49.40 is only for 5 months? $247 One Time Payment
    http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/index.php#prices

Looks like good software though, will ahve to look more closely at it when I'm not so tired. Currently use Invoice2go, Reciept2go, and the Calender on my Ipad for scheduling. The calender does the job for scheduling until I find it was linked to an email account I was using for my other job, when I deleted the email account I lost all my upcoming jobs. Works the brain a bit trying to remember what is coming up. good thing about having the invoice2go I can see when all my last regulars were done and work from there.
    DJK Grounds & Gardens
    0416 931 867
    http://www.facebook.com/DJKGrounds?ref=hl

Yep, it has been on special for $49 a couple of times now, they sent out an email to those on their mail list with the special offer. I signed up as well for $49.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJohn View Post
    Matt sent me some questions about Lawn Pro but his inbox is full.

Hi Matt,

I searched long and hard to find software that does everything that Jims Jobs does and Lawn Pro is probably the closest you'll get. The limitations I mentioned are as follows: If a job is postponed and it is regular have to move every job on and that annoys me a little. The other thing is that when the season starts up or winds up you cant just change the frequency from say 2 weeks to 4 weeks you have to delete all the uncompleted jobs for each customer and rebook them on a new frequency.

Besides this though, you can drag and drop jobs from one day to the next. Create invoices from the schedule, email invoices from within the software. There is also the ability to include GST, your logo and any extra text such as banking details website etc. on the invoice. You can post all of your outgoings as well and transfer at the end of financial year straight to quickbooks.

In addition you can set it up for different crews or employees and email job sheets to employees.

One of my favorite features is that I can set up a customer such as a real estate agent and quickly enter properties as I receive them without having to go through and create an entire account for each property.

All this info is about Lawn Pro 4. Lawn Pro 5 has just been released and I only upgraded to it yesterday. I'll let you know how I go.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jungle John.
    Diary...........

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast