Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Reply text issue

Default Reply text issue

Is anyone else having an issue withe the space bar malfunctioning when you reply to a comment using the previous posters comment. When I do that the space bar wont work and all the words are strung together. Yet if I go back and click between each word it works and it works just fine elsewhere. It's bloody weird and annoying so was wondering if it was just my issue or one with the forum. The space bar works fine everywhere else so I am suspecting a gremlin
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Default Re: Reply text issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue withe the space bar malfunctioning when you reply to a comment using the previous posters comment. When I do that the space bar wont work and all the words are strung together. Yet if I go back and click between each word it works and it works just fine elsewhere. It's bloody weird and annoying so was wondering if it was just my issue or one with the forum. The space bar works fine everywhere else so I am suspecting a gremlin

All good on my ipad