Now made available to you LAWNMOWING FASTRACK TO SUCCESS FOR $145.00...........INCLUDES LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP http://www.indmowing.com.au/html/abo...urance_ofj.htm

Get ready to create a positive future for yourself and your family! Here’s your chance to take charge of your life - and build a better lifestyle for you and your loved ones, with fun and an incredible satisfaction along the way!

This Manual will show you how to start a part time or fulltime business .
Earn extra money on weekends .

No need to to join a franchise and waste 10s of thousands of dollars its all here in this manuel Start your own business today .

TRAINING TO SUCCEED........The best manual you will ever read and when you are finished speak to the author and have a chat .

Get the know how and learn the secrets to Success in the Lawn Mowing Industry.

' Lawn Mowing: Fastrak To Success This training manual was written and re-written by a lawn-mowing contractor with 20 years experience under his belt. It is one of a kind with unique ideas and secrets.

Through this manual you can start and run a successful lawn mowing business and if you do have any questions after reading it, you are invited to call the author himself and get your questions answered......................

Lawn Mowing: Fastrak to success is broken into 7 parts for easy reading.

Part 1 Introduction In this section you will find an introduction to this manual, the industry and ourselves.

Ch 1: History
Ch 2: Behind The Scenes
Ch 3: Network for… Contractors

Part 2: Preparing................. Information on preparing for your journey into the lawn mowing industry.

Ch 4: Starting Your Business
Ch 5: Small Business & The Law
Ch 6: Insurance
Ch 7: Estimate Start Up Costs
Ch 8: Accounting & Record Keeping
Ch 9: Raising Capital

Part 3 The Necessities................... If you want to succeed in any business you need the necessities!

Ch 10: The Art Of Purchasing
Ch 11: Equipment
Ch 12: Advertising
Ch 13: Customer Service
Ch 14: Safety & Precautions
Ch 15: Communication Systems

Part 4: Quoting ......................... O.K. now we're getting down to the nitty gritty. In this section you will find every method I have ever used or heard of for quoting.

Ch 16: Costs & Charges
Ch 17: Quoting
Ch 18: Competition

Part 5 The Job ................................ As my mother used to say to me ‘It's not what you do it's the way you do it!' Anyone can mow a lawn, but the trick is to do it well!

Ch 19: Lawns
Ch 20: Add On Services…
Ch 21: Forms & Such As in life, you are always learning in business.
Ch 22: General Tips

Part 6: Business Plan .............................. An actual contractors b/plan with notes and explanations. As they say: Businesses don't plan to fail, they merely fail to plan!

Ch 23: Example Business Plan

Part 7: In Closing .........................

Ch 24: Contacts & References

Departing Note Doing The Job
No matter how much experience you have, or how many books you have read, you are always learning new things. While I have had over 20 years experience in lawn mowing, I now also have over 10 years experience starting contractors up in lawn mowing. I have learnt their fears and I now know better then ever the problems that they may face, questions they will ask and problems we will face as a team.

As an independent business I could never have got the insight that I have by helping contractors Australia wide, from the beginning and sometimes to the end. Even states and suburbs can be different in this country, we are a diverse nation, there's no doubt about that............. So what are you waiting for .

Purchase your dream see link
http://www.indmowing.com.au/catalog/...roducts_id=720