Well it looks like I could be in the market for a mulchmaster. I am going to get rid of the walker, its just not getting used enough. Ive had it for just over 12 months and only put 10 hours on it. That makes me sad , its a great mower but I feel its to much money to be sitting idle.

So I am thinking of the victa for my bigger mulch jobs, it will probably get used more than I think. So my question to the guys who run them is which donk should I get and why, I'm not into the two stroke, I had one over 10 years ago , so I know a bit about the machine. And where do you get your blades from, I would want to buy blades in bulk if possible.

Its really hard to let the walker go, I should of bought the collection machine as it would of been used heaps, but it looks like my ride on days are over. I have been solo since Christmas as my offsider left me. That was all cool he let me know that he was going , so I have been downsizing and working on my own , I don't know how long I will be able to keep going but things could be worse