Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scheduling App

Default Re: Scheduling App

Looks ok. Theres a few bugs as you said but you have the general idea. Have found a few already. Would have to do a lot more with it for testing. I dont like putting this stuff on the"cloud" to be honest. Know why your doing that just not comfortable with it
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Need to be able to Schedule Re accruing Jobs, eg every 2 weeks and 3 weeks. also have a have public holidays excluded from the Re accruing Schedule calendar and be able to blank out days or weeks for holidays. Also need to be able to change jobs from 2 -3 weekly as growth changes.

Need to be able to have all jobs on the calendar and be able to drag and drop to the slots you want. you may even need to have a 2 month view.

Also need a weekly print out for the vehicle.

I use a spreed sheet for my weekly schedue and use colour codes for the weeks since mowed, so i know what lawn are priority. EG: white are 2 weeks since mow, Yellow 3 weeks, Green 4 weeks, Purple 5 weeks

My invoicing is through MYOB and that looks after all payments and the accountant can easily and cheaply lodge it.

Just checked the Profit and loss statement.

I received the message below. The comments "Lucky You!" and "Had a rough trot there did you?" are not necessary and are not very professional stick to the facts.

You have no expenses during that period. Lucky You!

You don't appear to have any jobs in the system for that period. Had a rough trot there did you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12