Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Husqvarna Battery Gear

Default Re: Husqvarna Battery Gear

they asked me to provide evidence about the dusk sensor problem. I emailed them but they didn't respond my 2 emails and return my call to find out their solution what they would do.

NLALM, deleted my comments as to why, with online Marbig Correction Fluid as I think I'm getting Too Grumpy as I approach 60. Best I log off and get my Friday Night pickup pizzas I just ordered.
    Cheers Garry

Ok had me Friday night pizza fix and replayed all me Richmond GF highlight videos from the Richmond App tonight. But rest assured this grumpy old contractor has gone off being a dedicated to Husky purchaser. Sorry, won’t post details on public forum, but its enough to pee me off.
    Cheers Garry

Quote Originally Posted by RSM-Gazza View Post
    Ok had me Friday night pizza fix and replayed all me Richmond GF highlight videos from the Richmond App tonight. But rest assured this grumpy old contractor has gone off being a dedicated to Husky purchaser. Sorry, won’t post details on public forum, but its enough to pee me off.
    Is that because something Husky has done or not done? Or a realization that the Tigs might follow in the Doggies steps!

Coming from a Magpies supporter I find it hard to say the Demons may be the surprise packet this year! Could be a slow year on the ski fields tho

Just a thought on the different runtimes/usage some of us are getting out of a battery - had 2 different guys working with me last week, fair to say that they are much more used to petrol trimmers. Like someone mentioned previously these battery tools are a completely different machine and you really need to work with it's strengths to get the best out of them. One of the guys was getting really frustrated mowing a slightly overgrown Sir Walter lawn with the electric mower, it kept stalling on him. I got on it to show him how it's done - zero problems for me, and he finished the job without any dramas as well. Knowing how to finesse an electric machine takes time and I think the difference is that you really need to adjust your work style to fit the machine, rather than using the "brute force" approach to make the machine do what you want it to which is possible with petrol gear.

Having said that I have almost 5 years experience using battery gear exclusively, my guys who aren't used to it were chewing through the batteries about twice as fast (maybe even more) than me. It's lots of small things that add up to a really big cumulative effect. But the really interesting thing I noticed was that it's not just with the battery gear, but petrol stuff as well!! Just as an example one big job with a lot of blowing (Stihl backpack blower) I would usually get through on one tank of fuel no worries... my guy managed to need to refuel about 3/4 way through.

Basically I think you've just got to be really accurate and have an approach of using the minimum trigger/minimum amount of power just to get the job done, as well as keeping a fresh tip and maximum length on the trimmer line (I regularly see one of my guys running the line down to less than half the full length with the new bigger guard on).

John, Go The Woods! Hardcore Maggie here
    Out there giving it my best shot

ah well here we ago for the new season...Sainters ....we are square at the start so lets see what happens this year...collingwood yep double that for the pies lol....and tigers well could be another big ,...met Dusty martin the other day and is he a big man...I am a collingwood 6 footer and towered me and very strong specimen and a very good chap..had a long talk and he's ok....

Season opener the Tiger Roar will blow John Elliot’s mob of the planet. Then round 2 against Adelaide at Adelaide being a big test. Then Round 6 will have Lord Eddy wipping the tears away with his Van Heusen Hankerchief.
    Can’t wait, ordered 2 GF 2017 bar mats and 2 GF stubble holder for the man cave the other day. Can’t wait for the season to start, to take some focus off posting about battery gear purchases.

Edit; Conrad you makes lots of sense with the latest post on using battery gear usage and operation, good post.
    What do you reckon about the New Triumph Bonneville “Black” Bobber beast I could see Dusty riding one in to Punt Rd for training.

Cheers Garry

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    ah well here we ago for the new season...Sainters ....we are square at the start so lets see what happens this year...collingwood yep double that for the pies lol....and tigers well could be another big ,...met Dusty martin the other day and is he a big man...I am a collingwood 6 footer and towered me and very strong specimen and a very good chap..had a long talk and he's ok....
    That's ok Geoffrey! By the time the pies get back up there the Sainters will have had quite a good go at disappointing you again.

and tigers well could be another big ,...met Dusty martin the other day and is he a big man...I am a collingwood 6 footer and towered me and very strong specimen and a very good chap..had a long talk and he's ok....
    Well, was out using my Husky battery gear and with the 9.4amp batteries today, but footy season is almost here so forget the battery stuff and please tells us more about the Dusty Martin encounter if you can without getting yourself into any trouble.
    Joffa Corfe may not be impressed with you talking to a Richmond Snr Player....
    Cheers Garry

Well, was out using my Husky battery gear and with the 9.4amp batteries today, but footy season is almost here so forget the battery stuff and please tells us more about the Dusty Martin encounter if you can without getting yourself into any trouble.
    Joffa Corfe may not be impressed with you talking to a Richmond Snr Player....
    not what i expected i must say...back in the day a ruck man wasn't as tall as Dusty and he a little fellow( in footy terms lol ) when u stand next to the really big boys...and johnny i think ya are dreaming about the pies getting up there hahaha

that ain't a proper Bonnie, no oil leak under it

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Yes true, and no engine krank lever to do the shin bone in with. I keep looking at the big posted picture though as it looks hot.
    Nothing to do with with husky battery gear for the moment - apologies people.
    But will have another husky battery skin purchase coming soon and my third 9.4amp battery to pick up tomorrow at $250 again. Battery power usage varies all the time as Conrad spoke about, my mega multi car dealership uses different amounts of battery power each visit. Two weeks ago I nearly ran out of juice, last Sunday used so much less. All on Eco mode each visit.

Below is my 1250cc machine with Yoshi Carbon Fibre exhaust

55D33111-082F-4495-99B6-9FD5C622EBB4.jpg
    Cheers Garry

not what i expected i must say...back in the day a ruck man wasn't as tall as Dusty and he a little fellow( in footy terms lol ) when u stand next to the really big boys...and johnny i think ya are dreaming about the pies getting up there hahaha
    Well then you should have drowned your sorrows quite a bit then by the time it happens in the next 20 yrs

I must say though that I am looking forward to see if the Tigs can handle the pressure this year being hunted. The tigers of old had no problem but we all know they have not been that for a while. They may just have what it takes. The big names will handle it but the good team players who are very well drilled will take a hit. If they can ride that then maybe it could be a long year for the rest of us

Yes true, and no engine krank lever to do the shin bone in with. I keep looking at the big posted picture though as it looks hot.
    Nothing to do with with husky battery gear for the moment - apologies people.
    But will have another husky battery skin purchase coming soon and my third 9.4amp battery to pick up tomorrow at $250 again. Battery power usage varies all the time as Conrad spoke about, my mega multi car dealership uses different amounts of battery power each visit. Two weeks ago I nearly ran out of juice, last Sunday used so much less. All on Eco mode each visit.

Below is my 1250cc machine with Yoshi Carbon Fibre exhaust

55D33111-082F-4495-99B6-9FD5C622EBB4.jpg
    What cord you running Gaz? I am still on 2.0mm @ approx 190mm length both sides. If you run thicker what length and how does it handle it

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast