Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Spraying Saltene Grass

Default Spraying Saltene Grass

I'm spraying Winter Grass and want to know if I can spray Saltene Grass with Pronamide which has the active ingredient propyzamide, if anyone knows. Thanks

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: Spraying Saltene Grass

sorry wrong product distracted by wife
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

ok I'll try again

It should be ok see link (University of Florida) go to the top of page 14 and it lists Pronamide as injurious to seashore paspalum (saltene) http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UFE0011825/00001/23j
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    ok I'll try again

It should be ok see link (University of Florida) go to the top of page 14 and it lists Pronamide as injurious to seashore paspalum (saltene) http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UFE0011825/00001/23j

Thank you very much Ian, I wasn't expecting a response so very much appreciated.

Very Helpful Member

Thanks Blair but I just noticed that I wrote injurious instead of non-injurious see corrected statement below

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    ok I'll try again
    It should be ok see link (University of Florida) go to the top of page 14 and it lists Pronamide as Non-injurious to seashore paspalum (saltene) http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UFE0011825/00001/23j